More Halloween costume abuse

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Ummmm.... c0ck-a-doodle-doo?

This one isn't so bad!

Look, I am a pink vampire - fear me!

What ?!?!?!? What do you mean I am a princess?

Get this veil out of my face!

That's not much better.
I want to be the vampire again.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is toooo cute! We need the Princess costume for Fluffy. I wouldn't be brave enough to put it on her, but I bet she would let her person do it.

squatting puma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The poor cat! I would never dress up my kitties... that IS abuse. LOL! But seriously... you spent money on that? or did you make it yourself?

squatting puma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i dunno... I just don't see it as a practical purchase. The kitties don't enjoy it that much and we only do it to please ourselves... I would rather get the kitty a toy or something like that. I just got done building my kitties a big kitty tower that's super fun for them to climb on and all it costed me was some liquid nails and some brackets and rope. I only spent $11 and they have a blast on it.

Whatever happened to letting cats be cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Again, it is all personal preference, but believe me, Abby wants for nothing. She is so traumatized from it that she is rubbing up against my leg and purring right now. She is allowed to be a cat. You don't know me and my relationship with my cat enough to make comments like that.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Squatting pUMA

Whatever happened to letting cats be cats?
That's not fair!!
There are plenty of cats that love to be pampered and loved like a child!! All of mine have worn baby clothes, bibs and had bottles and they never had identity issues!! Dressing them up only shows the true love an owner has for their babies!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww Abby you precious pink princess

I have a cat that does like to wear clothes. And when I put them on him he purrs and he fights me when I take it off of him and he will follow me meowing while Im putting his clothes away

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Abby is such a good sport Karen....I do think she & Simon(the Jack Russell) would make a great pair!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are just too funny! I did see the rooster head at Target, but I thought it looked a little small -obviously I was right! I guess your theme song is "Kiss Today Good-bye" from All That Jazz! (I think it was All That Jazz) anyway, all I can think of is the last line...What I did for love!"