Daily Thread Tuesday Oct 16th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps

Off to work I go...yet again. Today my boss is buying us lunch because we are short staffed..so I guess thats good.

Other than that, it should be busy busy with only two of us in

Going to dinner with an old friend tonight too

I hope you all have a good one!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Today my boss is buying us lunch because we are short staffed
That's nice of him!

Going to dinner with an old friend tonight too
would that be male or female?

Afternoon

It's a chilly day here, and nearly time to get the nose bag on because i'm hungry

I'm packing my case tonight for my weekend in London, then it's one less thing to think about

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo! London sounds like fun!

Nat take the free lunches! I love those!!

Morning everyone! Well the bad news is that I didn't get that position I interviewed for last week. The good is that the recruiter has another job that he's sending my resume in for.

I'm also looking on the side as well. I'm just about ready to go and apply at retail. although I checked yesterday and there aren't any cool stores to work at...just places that will make me fat

Whitey officially has a URI and a slight fever. So I've been hunting him all morning trying to get his pill down his throat. poor guy, he just sounds horrible snorting and sneezing whenever he's awake.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

would that be male or female?
Male...but when I say "old" friend...I don't just mean its been a long time...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Male...but when I say "old" friend...I don't just mean its been a long time...
So...is he a hottie
What color shorts does he wear?? Curious minds want to know!

hehe here's my day so far:

Woke up at 9,(off work today). After that I fed all the furbabies and let the dogs outside to use the restroom. Now me and the pups are watching tv. In a little while, i'm going to run to the bank and cash my check. After that, my boys are going to the shelter with me to see my coworkers (they LOVE them to pieces!) and i'm going to microchip them. After that i'm going to take them home (and give them lots of treats
) then i'm off to Hobby Lobby to get some more pictures to put up in our living room. Next i will be organizing the house and cleaning a bit more to get ready for Colin and his mom when they get to town on Fri.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no voice....woke up with larengitis and I talk a lot for my job. Oh well, guess I can't get too much work done today.

Nat I hope you fun fun with your friend tonight.

I hope Whitey feels better soon and sorry about the job!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh poor Whitey! I hope he's feeling better real soon!

Just house cleaning and things for me today. They are making a terrible racket outside in my neighborhood today. I just figured out they are cutting down some trees that shouldn't be where they are (like right up against my neighbor's house.). The chainsaw and things are making Noodles walk around all scared looking. Mooch is MIA...probalby in the bathtub hiding.

Beisdes that I'm baking some Wheat bread and planning what I need to get done before DH's Dad and girlfriend get here on Friday. Wooo hoooo!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okey dokey - by "old" I am sensing that she means OLD! But I could be wrong!
Have a great time, Nat!