TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just totally creeped myself out!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just totally creeped myself out!!!!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Oh I can't believe I just did that!!!

I was sitting here at my desk, the house is quiet. I'm sipping on a slushie from Sonic and reading posts. Well I started hearing this low whistly windy sound. That's the best I can describe it. Well I got chills down my back real quick like.

Then I realized I was breathing into my straw from my nose!


Feel Free to Laugh..... I sure am! I feel so stupid!!!
post #2 of 19
ok, put the slushie down, turn off the computer and go to bed.... hehee.
post #3 of 19
time for bed hon!
post #4 of 19
Thread Starter 
Oh there is no way I can go to sleep now! It's only 11:25....my normal bed time these days is like 4am!
post #5 of 19
I cannot tell you how many times I've freaked myself out Sometimes I hate living alone!
post #6 of 19
That slushie sounds good. What flavor is it?
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
Lemon Berry! I usually get the Strawberry, but I wanted to be different tonight. I just love thier fresh fruit slushies!
post #8 of 19
Oh that is too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Lemon Berry! I usually get the Strawberry, but I wanted to be different tonight. I just love thier fresh fruit slushies!
Sweet. I'm right there with you, girl.
post #10 of 19
That made me laugh!
post #11 of 19
At least you have Sonic there. Where I moved to here in MA there are no Sonics anywhere even remotely close to me. And the worst part is they show the commercials for them all the time.
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyy View Post
At least you have Sonic there. Where I moved to here in MA there are no Sonics anywhere even remotely close to me. And the worst part is they show the commercials for them all the time.
I am the same way here in PA, there isnt one remotley close unless u wanna drive a few hours I am always seeing those commercials too and ya

But anywho... hun we all scare ourselves sometimes I seem to do it a lot though but like i said at least u have a sonic
post #13 of 19
You're too funny
post #14 of 19
Oh, ahaha! Something similar happened to me too!
I wanted to make a cup of tea but I had forgotten I had put the kettle on. Then I heard a high pitched whistle and it scared the living daylights out of me!
I thought aliens had come to abuct me >.<
Thnakfully it was just a scary reminder that I wanted a cup of tea.
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Oh I can't believe I just did that!!!

I was sitting here at my desk, the house is quiet. I'm sipping on a slushie from Sonic and reading posts. Well I started hearing this low whistly windy sound. That's the best I can describe it. Well I got chills down my back real quick like.

Then I realized I was breathing into my straw from my nose!


Feel Free to Laugh..... I sure am! I feel so stupid!!!
I've forgotten to screw the lid on a soda all the way, and freaked out hearing the hissing from the carbonation in it
post #16 of 19
The kind of contact solution I use is Clean Care by Cibavision. Basically you place the contact in a holder and into the solution overnight. When you first place it in the soluation you get a fizzing reaction.

There's a tiny little hole at the top that the gas leaks out. Well one night I forgot about it and heard a hissing sound. However I couldn't figure out for the life of me what it was and I spent like 20 minutes searching until I finally realised where the source was.
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post
I am the same way here in PA, there isnt one remotley close unless u wanna drive a few hours I am always seeing those commercials too and ya

But anywho... hun we all scare ourselves sometimes I seem to do it a lot though but like i said at least u have a sonic
We've actually only had the Sonic here since Spring. I'd eaten at one before on vacation and oh man oh man was I excited they were building us one! They couldn't build it fast enough! I guess they are just less common in colder areas because of having the car hops. I sure wouldn't want that job in the dead of winter!
post #18 of 19
How funny! I love Halloween time, everything just seems a bit spookier this time of year!
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Oh I can't believe I just did that!!!

I was sitting here at my desk, the house is quiet. I'm sipping on a slushie from Sonic and reading posts. Well I started hearing this low whistly windy sound. That's the best I can describe it. Well I got chills down my back real quick like.

Then I realized I was breathing into my straw from my nose!


Feel Free to Laugh..... I sure am! I feel so stupid!!!
Oh my... I've nearly tinkled! Thank you! I needed that!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just totally creeped myself out!!!!