The Price is Right with host Drew Carey

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he did pretty well. He seemed a little nervous but he has HUUUUGE shoes to fill so I would be nervous as well

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, I love Drew Carey... but I can't imagine him in that setting. It doesn't seem like it would challenge his talents at all, y'know?

I really miss "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" That was such fun!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I really miss "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" That was such fun!
I just bought the Season 1 dvd of that show and I loooooove it. I was laughing through the whole thing. I miss that show.

I watched the Price is Right today and I didn't think he did very good. I thought it seemed set up since every person won and in both showcase showdowns someone got $1.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my hubby taped it for me since I was working. He did seem a tad nervous but it WAS the first show and all. And to have everyone win their game, that was soooo cool

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I wish I could have seen it! Sometimes I really want cable tv back!

But I have to admit, I'll always miss Bob! But I am happy he's the one on there. I may have to ask for the Who's Line is it dvd things for Christmas!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We like Drew Carey but just not for the Price is Right. We tried to watch it & switched it after 5 minutes. Bob Barker had a great stage presence that Drew just doesn't seem to have...

At least the Price is Right is still going though!