He's on the Prowl!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, my husband and I had breakfast for dinner and being the messy cook he is, a chunk of freshly cook scrambled eggs fell to the kitchen floor. Needless to say, Tiger was on it in an instant, batting at the egg piece and licking it. Then comes Angel. As soon as Angel got close enough to smell what Tiger had, he bops her right on the head!
Twice actually! Then he picked up the food dangling from his mouth and sulked out of the kitchen with his prize. Angel followed of course, keeping a distance from Tiger. He then began being all possessive over his 'prey' and even hissed at Angel! After he finally ate the darn thing, he went back into the kitchen to 'hunt' for more!
Honestly, we have never seen him like this. He usually always is the submissive one over the cat food and tuna juice treats. I guess he just really liked Daddy's eggs!
I wish I had a camera for it but we were both hungry and didn't want to spoil the moment between our kitties.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My "clean up" crew is Charlie and Keno. Ling is polite and somewhat picky. She will come around if I'm fixing hamburger for supper - all of them want some samples of raw hamburger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

My "clean up" crew is Charlie and Keno. Ling is polite and somewhat picky. She will come around if I'm fixing hamburger for supper - all of them want some samples of raw hamburger
Angel is our clean up crew although neither of them will beg unless I make a kissing noise. That signals that meowmy's going to give them a tuna juice treat!