What's your candle scent?

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite candle scent that you can burn/smell forever? And where do you buy them?

I loooove vanilla scented! It's the one thing I can never get tired of. I have this one candle that I burned out in less than 3 days because I've found that it covers up Tiger's farts pretty well!
One of our friends that came over last night slipped him a piece of human food so he's been a bit gassy lately. It's not harming him but for the rest of us... Gah!

I've been trying to find a place to buy lots of candles for cheap but I have yet to settle on one place.

squatting puma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't remember what they're called, but they are these adjustable cones that you can open and close to change the amount of scent being let out into the room. I like to use citrus near the litterbox cause kitties won't eat the stuff and it smells great

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

Wedding day from Yankee Candle
I love that! It smells sooo good. Another I like is Passion Fruit and Guava from Bath and Body Works. It smells really fruity and soft.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my absolute favorite that works in my apartment(i live with 2 guys who dont really like strong scents) is Yankee Candle in Lemon Lavender.

k.j.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Depends on the season. Warmer months, I live melon. Colder, like now
I love things live vanilla, pumpkin, cinnamon - winter smells.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't usually burn candles unless I'm having a dinner party and then I put a candle or two on the table while we eat.

However, if I were to burn candles "just because", I would pick something lavender or citrus.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Applewood - it's a Wood Wick candle and omg it's my absolute favorite!!!!
You can find them lots of places - but i buy mine from Hallmark

I also LOVE Glistening Angel, Pineapple Gardenia, Berry Crumble, Vanilla Caramel, and tons of others from Yankee Candle - Anything apple scented gets my vote!

Target has a lot of yummy candles out now too! I love their Saffron and Sage one!

omg awesome thread!!!! i'm a candle freak!!!!!!
I LOVE candles!!!!!! Wood Wick ones are definitely my favorite ones to burn!!! I love to put my Yankee Candle jar candles on my candle warmers (they're the perfect size)

oh yea- i LOVE LOVE LOVE Gingerbread and Pumpkin Spice scented ones too
I have tons of them
I have an entire drawer in our house devoted to my candle stash
I'm always careful about burning them though!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't pick one either. I have lilac scents, cinnamon scents, Yankee Candle Cookies n' Creme and Vanilla Wafer, Ivy scent, Calily, Merlot wine, etc, etc etc...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vanilla is my favorite, but I did buy votives at the grocery store (Martin's) 2 years ago right after Christmas. The scent is "first snow" and it is the cleanest, purest scent I have ever smelled. But, I haven't been able to find it since. I also love black cherry scent, and in the fall, apple pie (hubby's favorite). Christmas time, it has to be pine or mulberry. I could go on and on.....

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Neithor can i
I know! I saw your previous post

I do like vanilla. I love Coconut Bay from Yankee Candle. And we just picked up Pumpkin and Hazelnut from Walmart. Those are the ones that I'm looking at right this very second in my living room

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vanilla has always been my favorite. There's just something about it! It's never too strong and it's never too weak

butterflyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Henri Bendel made a candle called White Pepper that smelled amazing. I think they discontinued it though....why do they always discontinue stuff you like