Nathan's new look

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My aunt sent me this picture earlier. This is Nathan's new look. He had to get his head shaved for his upcoming surgery. My aunt said that he wasn't happy with it at first but she explained to him that his hair would go back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He actually is happy and has really been quite the little trooper and I am so proud of him. He told my aunt (his mom) that he just wants to have this surgery and get it over with.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope the surgery goes well! At first glance, without reading the post, he looked like a little soldier with his 'high and tight' cut.
Stay strong little guy!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He sure is cute. He's going to grow up to be one handsome young man. What type of surgery does he have to have?

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

He sure is cute. He's going to grow up to be one handsome young man. What type of surgery does he have to have?
Nathan is having brain surgery this Thursday, Oct 18.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww bless his heart!
He has such a hadsome smile!!! I think his new haircut looks quite charming on him!

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't thank all of you enough for all your thoughts and prayers. Ever since I found out that Nathan needed surgery.. I always thought the worst. I guess that is because of what I went through with my dad. He had a different type of surgery but he didn't make it and died 3 days later. I feel your thoughts and prayers and that has really put me at ease with everything.. but more importantly I know that that Nathan, Sherry (my aunt), Bryant (my uncle) feel your thoughts and prayers.