Grooming costs?

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what would a typical grooming vist cost? I am taking in Sace to be groomed, cause i value my fingers, and he has devopled a mat near his butt, and one on his belly he REFUSES even for tuna to let me mess with.

I called a place that was reffered to me, and they said a bath, nail clipping, ear cleaning, and grooming, even a lion cut, was all for under $40 does that sound right?

its a pet salon in a vet hospital, and they come highly reccomended.

brokenmasochist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When i used to get my himi groomed (and this was including a lion cute) it came to roughly $55-60 for her. They always did an excellent job with her two. I think it cost so much that time because they had to do ao flee dip on her, and then spent an hour picking flea's off her head. After that, i usually spent roughly $80 to get both cats groomed (one was a short haired cat which didnt require as much maintanence).

I agree, make sure that where you are taking them has experience with cats. Its alot different then dog grooming. The place I took my cats to only did cat twice a week, and on those days, it was no dogs allowed.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Liza24

what would a typical grooming vist cost? I am taking in Sace to be groomed, cause i value my fingers, and he has devopled a mat near his butt, and one on his belly he REFUSES even for tuna to let me mess with.

I called a place that was reffered to me, and they said a bath, nail clipping, ear cleaning, and grooming, even a lion cut, was all for under $40 does that sound right?

its a pet salon in a vet hospital, and they come highly reccomended.
Yes that sounds right. And actually you did just what I recommend doing when it comes to shaving part or all of a cat!