College Football!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be going to the Ohio State v Kent State game today! Anybody else going to a game? Who are you rooting for?

I don't know who I'm rooting for; this spring I'll have degrees from both Kent and OSU
Poor me, liking both teams!

Although I think we all know who is gonna win

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have fun! Yea B discovered that there isn't a whole lot of college football out here. Just Rutgers. He hasn't found a station that shows the SEC or the ASC yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We won! It was almost a shutout but Kent scored a field goal in the 4th.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the Georgia Tech/Miami game. Miami is not the same team it used to be. The two QBs we have suck. I can't wait for them to leave.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am going to the WVU v Cincinatti game and I am supposed to go to the WVU v UConn game, but we'll see about that 1. I can't wait! I haven't gone to a game in a couple of years.....

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I should be going to the KY - LSU game today but I have to go to a wedding

Good luck in your games
So, did you go? Kentucky just beat the #1 in the country!

Congrats!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Congrats!
Omg! AWESOME! Go Kentucky! (our prospects for the Championship game keep looking better and better- we were no 3 going into this week, and now that #1 has lost and #2 Cal is down in the second quarter...)

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Omg! AWESOME! Go Kentucky! (our prospects for the Championship game keep looking better and better- we were no 3 going into this week, and now that #1 has lost and #2 Cal is down in the second quarter...)
Cal lost to Oregon! Looks like OSU will be ranked no. 1!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congrats!
We are SO EXCITED!!! Thanks guys!!! GO CATS

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Obligatory fan picture:

That's how I go to the games. You can't see the paint on my legs though, lol.
If only we could win all our games this year instead of being shamed in Arizona. It would be a nice year to graduate. Though so far the games haven't been very exciting.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Obligatory fan picture:

That's how I go to the games. You can't see the paint on my legs though, lol.
If only we could win all our games this year instead of being shamed in Arizona. It would be a nice year to graduate. Though so far the games haven't been very exciting.
ok that is just silly
but its all about the fun.

well they have not been exciting casue they been playing school like kent state, youngstown etc, no football powerhouse schools..

but hey i dont care just so they win

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

ok that is just silly
but its all about the fun.

well they have not been exciting casue they been playing school like kent state, youngstown etc, no football powerhouse schools..

but hey i dont care just so they win
What's silly about wearing a pompom in your hair?
Northwestern should have been an exciting game, but it was disappointing.

mom of 4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The number of huge upset games this year is amazing. Parity among the teams has arrived many years later than the NCAA planned.

My team was picked to be the upset game yesterday and survived. We've already had our upset game and don't need another one. I think this was the first time GameDay showed up at a game that wasn't shown on ESPN or its partner stations. Another weird thing.

My team is projected to be in the Top 4 this week. I do not see us as even a Top 5 team, but I don't see any others out there that deserve the Top 5 either. Too many "On any given day" possibilities.

However, I do like the fact that my team is not making the headlines as the season's upset this year.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congrats!
Congratulations from me too Helen.

I still love that team though.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Congratulations from me too Helen.

I still love that team though.
Thanks Belinda...I thought about you the whole game...You should still love your team...I've loved KY through a lot of sad years
...But your team is still right there on top

butterflyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am going to the BC- FSU game next Saturday. I am a die hard FSU fan, since I moved up north from Florida I haven't been able to see all their games due to regional coverage and my cable company not offering the espn360 thing. My boyfriend promised me he would take me to this game this year and I can't wait!!!!

And yeah, whoever said it earlier, this has been such an odd football season. Can't wait to see how it ends.

GO 'NOLES!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Butterflyy

I am going to the BC- FSU game next Saturday. I am a die hard FSU fan, since I moved up north from Florida I haven't been able to see all their games due to regional coverage and my cable company not offering the espn360 thing. My boyfriend promised me he would take me to this game this year and I can't wait!!!!

And yeah, whoever said it earlier, this has been such an odd football season. Can't wait to see how it ends.

GO 'NOLES!
Miami plays FSU next week in Tallahassee. FSU & BC play on Nov. 3rd.

butterflyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I thought I typed Nov 3rd, maybe not, there was alot of commotion in my house when I typed that last post lol...

The Miami/FSU game is always a good one, I like Miami as well, but when they play FSU I am always cheering for the 'Noles. My worst enemy however is the Gators, I don't care who they lose to, as long as they lose heheh.