TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › College Football!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

College Football!

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I will be going to the Ohio State v Kent State game today! Anybody else going to a game? Who are you rooting for?

I don't know who I'm rooting for; this spring I'll have degrees from both Kent and OSU Poor me, liking both teams!

Although I think we all know who is gonna win
post #2 of 22
Have fun! Yea B discovered that there isn't a whole lot of college football out here. Just Rutgers. He hasn't found a station that shows the SEC or the ASC yet.
post #3 of 22
I should be going to the KY - LSU game today but I have to go to a wedding

Good luck in your games
post #4 of 22
Thread Starter 
We won! It was almost a shutout but Kent scored a field goal in the 4th.
post #5 of 22
I went to the Georgia Tech/Miami game. Miami is not the same team it used to be. The two QBs we have suck. I can't wait for them to leave.
post #6 of 22
I am going to the WVU v Cincinatti game and I am supposed to go to the WVU v UConn game, but we'll see about that 1. I can't wait! I haven't gone to a game in a couple of years.....
post #7 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
I should be going to the KY - LSU game today but I have to go to a wedding

Good luck in your games
So, did you go? Kentucky just beat the #1 in the country!

Congrats!
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl View Post
So, did you go? Kentucky just beat the #1 in the country!

Congrats!
Omg! AWESOME! Go Kentucky! (our prospects for the Championship game keep looking better and better- we were no 3 going into this week, and now that #1 has lost and #2 Cal is down in the second quarter...)
post #9 of 22
Georgia is playing against Vanderbilt, score now is 14-17, 4th quarter. I'm afraid GA isn't going to make a surprise this time and will lose the game, that's my opinion
post #10 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
Omg! AWESOME! Go Kentucky! (our prospects for the Championship game keep looking better and better- we were no 3 going into this week, and now that #1 has lost and #2 Cal is down in the second quarter...)
Cal lost to Oregon! Looks like OSU will be ranked no. 1!
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
Omg! AWESOME! Go Kentucky! (our prospects for the Championship game keep looking better and better- we were no 3 going into this week, and now that #1 has lost and #2 Cal is down in the second quarter...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl View Post
So, did you go? Kentucky just beat the #1 in the country!

Congrats!


We are SO EXCITED!!! Thanks guys!!! GO CATS
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
Obligatory fan picture:

That's how I go to the games. You can't see the paint on my legs though, lol.
If only we could win all our games this year instead of being shamed in Arizona. It would be a nice year to graduate. Though so far the games haven't been very exciting.
post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
Obligatory fan picture:

That's how I go to the games. You can't see the paint on my legs though, lol.
If only we could win all our games this year instead of being shamed in Arizona. It would be a nice year to graduate. Though so far the games haven't been very exciting.
ok that is just silly but its all about the fun.
well they have not been exciting casue they been playing school like kent state, youngstown etc, no football powerhouse schools..

but hey i dont care just so they win
post #14 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
ok that is just silly but its all about the fun.
well they have not been exciting casue they been playing school like kent state, youngstown etc, no football powerhouse schools..

but hey i dont care just so they win
What's silly about wearing a pompom in your hair? Northwestern should have been an exciting game, but it was disappointing.
post #15 of 22
The number of huge upset games this year is amazing. Parity among the teams has arrived many years later than the NCAA planned.

My team was picked to be the upset game yesterday and survived. We've already had our upset game and don't need another one. I think this was the first time GameDay showed up at a game that wasn't shown on ESPN or its partner stations. Another weird thing.

My team is projected to be in the Top 4 this week. I do not see us as even a Top 5 team, but I don't see any others out there that deserve the Top 5 either. Too many "On any given day" possibilities.

However, I do like the fact that my team is not making the headlines as the season's upset this year.
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl View Post
So, did you go? Kentucky just beat the #1 in the country!

Congrats!
Congratulations from me too Helen.

I still love that team though.
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Congratulations from me too Helen.

I still love that team though.


Thanks Belinda...I thought about you the whole game...You should still love your team...I've loved KY through a lot of sad years...But your team is still right there on top
post #18 of 22
I am going to the BC- FSU game next Saturday. I am a die hard FSU fan, since I moved up north from Florida I haven't been able to see all their games due to regional coverage and my cable company not offering the espn360 thing. My boyfriend promised me he would take me to this game this year and I can't wait!!!!

And yeah, whoever said it earlier, this has been such an odd football season. Can't wait to see how it ends.

GO 'NOLES!
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyy View Post
I am going to the BC- FSU game next Saturday. I am a die hard FSU fan, since I moved up north from Florida I haven't been able to see all their games due to regional coverage and my cable company not offering the espn360 thing. My boyfriend promised me he would take me to this game this year and I can't wait!!!!

And yeah, whoever said it earlier, this has been such an odd football season. Can't wait to see how it ends.

GO 'NOLES!
Miami plays FSU next week in Tallahassee. FSU & BC play on Nov. 3rd.
post #20 of 22
I thought I typed Nov 3rd, maybe not, there was alot of commotion in my house when I typed that last post lol...

The Miami/FSU game is always a good one, I like Miami as well, but when they play FSU I am always cheering for the 'Noles. My worst enemy however is the Gators, I don't care who they lose to, as long as they lose heheh.
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyy View Post
I thought I typed Nov 3rd, maybe not, there was alot of commotion in my house when I typed that last post lol...

The Miami/FSU game is always a good one, I like Miami as well, but when they play FSU I am always cheering for the 'Noles. My worst enemy however is the Gators, I don't care who they lose to, as long as they lose heheh.
I feel the same way about the Gators! I especially hate Tim Tebow.
post #22 of 22
Hmm BC vs. FSU sounds pretty interesting!!! I am a Clemson grad... we always start out moving up quickly in the ranks, but then someone picks us off (it was VT this year and last year). Disappointed, so I take interest in other games, such as Carolina, and other big teams.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › College Football!