Our second EVER family photo

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really sad that we can never get pictures of the three of us together because I'm usually behind the camera, or it's someone elses camera. So, we went to my mums house the other day with my new digital camera and printer so I could take of some pictures of my birthday for my mum. Well, whilst there my mum said it would be nice if she could have a photo of the three of us. So she took one on my camera!!!

We've been together for 4 years and our son Jacob will be 3yo on Valentines Day.

Here we are: (my hairs a bit of a mess)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a nice-looking family you are! Some important members are missing, though -- your CATS!!! Thanks for sharing and glad you could do that for your mom-- I'm sure she will treasure having it!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Awwww...you guys are such an adorable family!
I've noticed some couples just look like they were meant to be together, and you two deffinately do! And your little boy is so cute!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Very nice! Your son is adorable! Is your husband in the military?
No he's not!! And he's not my husband - yet!!! Haven't got that far. Story behind the hair.... Got the clippers out, I always put it on the longest one, but he started before I got there!!! One Grade 3!!! I could have died!!

Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Wow, what a nice-looking family you are! Some important members are missing, though -- your CATS!!! Thanks for sharing and glad you could do that for your mom-- I'm sure she will treasure having it!
It was at my mums house so my cats weren't there. Wish I could have a picture with the cats aswell though but there are so many they are never all in one place.

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just love the family photo. Boy, three years ago you got a great Valentines Day present. Here is you photo. I cropped it and added the year for you.