I adopted another one of my fosters

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So someone called about Sundance last week and the thought of him leaving literally left me bawling my eyes out. But I was very good and gushed about how wonderful he was. Well they ended up with a different kitten from the rescue I foster for. I had some car issues and showed up at Petco late and she had decided on Daisy instead!

So I realized right then and there I could never part with my Sunny Boy. And walked over and signed his adoption papers. Everyone laughed at me and said they knew it was coming. So I now have 3 cats instead of 2. Sundance is here to stay and lets hope Jersey boy gets adopted soon because if he stays here much longer I might have to adopt him too. LOL

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, you softy! Congratulations on officially adding Sundance to your family! He is a lucky little man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Even numbers are a good thing. It avoids that whole middle "child" thing
Dont tempt me! Actually I know hes very adoptable so I dont think I would ever adopt him. If I adopt anyone else it would probably be Rio because of all his health problems. I doubt he will be adopted anyways.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Congrats on adopting Sundance

(don't feel too bad, Kojak, Jasmine, and Isabella were all "failed" foster kitties i just couldn't let go
)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SHHHH!!! Damita & Dorian came that way. If I knew where I'd be in a year, I'd give up & adopt PJ & Punky.

I do want your little big ears babies, though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

SHHHH!!! Damita & Dorian came that way. If I knew where I'd be in a year, I'd give up & adopt PJ & Punky.

I do want your little big ears babies, though!
Arent they adorable? They still havnt been adopted because people say they dont look healthy because they have the long lean bodies of the Oriental shorthair. They are still tiny for their age too.