Question of the Day- October 12th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TGIF!

what kind of socks do your wear? just plain whites ones or do you like to mix-it up a bit?

I like to mix it up a bit
I love kitty socks especially, but today I am wearing blue socks with hearts and stripes

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just plain white ones. They disappear all the time around here, so we just pick up packages of cheap socks at the dollar store.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to wear plain black socks for work, so on my days off I wear cute and funky ones with cartoons or kitties on them

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

TGIF!
NEAT!
:..
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

what kind of socks do your wear? just plain whites ones or do you like to mix-it up a bit?
Both love it, sometimes I have to dress the one just colour or a bit mixeds...( work obligation...)

But I have a couple of Garfield, a pair of the Bengals NFL, a pair of Donald duck and of the Cleveland indians and the Dodgers socks!
....usually I wear it on saturdays when I come to work and the personal tell me..."Morning Kiddo, you arrive!"....

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have mostly solid white and a few solid black. The only "fancy" pair are my lab pup with Christmas hat. Next time I'm at a cat show, I'm buying a pair of the cute kitty ones

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have more fancy than white ones, although I have 3-4 pr of white.

The rest are dress socks for work or *fun* sock like penguins on them.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol err, i hate socks.. could be i spent to much time in Asia where sandles are the normal.

But unless i am weareing dress shoes or boots(white shocks), i dont wear them anymore ehheh

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At work I wear knee highs - color coordinated to my clothes. At home I like nice fuzzy
socks to wear with my mocs, or all by themselves. I generally don't wear shoes once I am home!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wear white socks with some things and black with others. Other than that, I don't own any cutecy socks!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Socks, I wear white socks with sneakers...but LOVE fun socks I probably have about 30 kitty socks and tons with fun colors etc. I usually wear them around the house like slippers

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really boring - plain white or black anklets, depending on the shoes. However, when my feet are cold, I have wool blend hunting socks to wear around the house with my scuffs.

Like Bruce, I could live in sandals if it was warm all year round.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

I wear white socks with some things and black with others. Other than that, I don't own any cutecy socks!!
Yep, same here, usually "dress" socks for work. Nobody is going to see them anyways
so I don't see a need for cutesy ones.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I love Socks, I wear white socks with sneakers...but LOVE fun socks. I usually wear them around the house like slippers
and sometimes if Im wearing boots I like to wear knee hi funky socks. I love fuzzy socks, too.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None if I can help it

Plain white please, I have an athelete's foot issue and white socks can be bleached.