New pics! Finally!

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So iv finally got some nice new pics of lily and florrie. Lily hasnt been well lately,she has had a bad allergic reaction to a flea bite and her fur has been dropping out and she has red scabs all over but shes been to the vet today and had 2 injections, one was steriods and the other was to kill all the fleas and it cost me a whopping £92! But shes worth every penny.....

You can see a bald patch above her eye poor baby!

Plz tell me if my pics are too big because i have nothing to tell me what size they are

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww look at those gorgeous munchkins
They look so chilled out asleep there

I hope Lily's a lot better soon

Did you spray along the edge of the carpets as well after you gave her the treatment?. When i first got Rosie and took her for her first checkup i found a flea on her, so she got the frontline, but the vet told me to spray along the edges of the carpet in all the rooms just to make sure there wasn't any that had jumped off her.

EDIT : Your pictures are a perfect size as well

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have the right perspective -- we like that! Lily is a gorgeously golden-striped girl and absolutely "Worth It!" Military dermatitis is no fun -- I know, my angel Tashi used to have it bad, even though she came indoors and never saw a flea after her wild kittenhood. Steroids should help. Florrie is a tuxedo beauty -- what happened to her eyebrow area? Did Lily clip her with a claw?

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's simply gorgeous and definitely worth every bit of money you spend on her!

Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Lily is a gorgeously golden-striped girl and absolutely "Worth It!"
Lily is the tuxedo kitty, I believe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Iv got some special spray from the vet which i have to use everywhere and on everything. Lily seems alot happier now, shes sleeping alot and not eating so much but the vet said thats normal. Lily has started licking my walls which is somthing shes never done before and the vet said she was taking her mind off the pain. I just hope this doesnt happen again becuase its awful seeing her so sick. Thanx for the comments:eek:)