What the heck is wrong with me?!?!? (Women)

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I snapped at my husband last night because the kitchen was a mess. Honestly it was a mess but all he asked was what was wrong with me while I was cleaning the sticky floor. I don't know what is up with me, I've been depressed, then okay, then moody and then okay!
Plus it doesn't help that I've been on a light period for over 2 weeks! I'm so confused, frustrated, edgy and mad at myself. I'm about ready to go get a psych evaluation!

Please tell me this is normal... -.-;

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly would go see the Dr. It concerns me about you being on a light period for 2 weeks
Hope you feel better. If this is too personal just say so but are you old enough that you could be in the beginnings of menopause?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

I honestly would go see the Dr. It concerns me about you being on a light period for 2 weeks
Hope you feel better. If this is too personal just say so but are you old enough that you could be in the beginnings of menopause?
I doubt it, I'm in my early 20s.
Unless I'm one of those weird cases.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stacy I did the same thing to my hubby when I had a period that lasted almost a month. Nerves and stress can make you do those things. Best advice I can say is go see a doctor about the bleeding.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with seeing the Dr., then you'll be able to put your mind at ease & you'll be able to stop worrying about it... good luck!

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did you start a new BC? I have tried some that make me REALLY depressed...plus all the other symptoms.
Definintely go to the doctor soon though...
Hope you feel better soon!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely going to see the doc but... (I hate that word now.) the earliest appointment is in 3 weeks! Gr!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you still having the financial issues that you were before? Perhaps that is part of the cause...stress and hormones are more like oil and water..they don't mix.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Are you still having the financial issues that you were before? Perhaps that is part of the cause...stress and hormones are more like oil and water..they don't mix.
A bit, but we're getting back on our feet slowly but surely.

Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

I dont mean to sound presumptuous but is pregnancy a possibility?
Thankfully, no. -whew!-

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Definitely make an appointment with a doctor about the 2 week period. Try eat more healthy- include more fiber in your diet and daily multivitamin. I find when I'm lazy (too easy to not eat healthy) I tend to be more edgy.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

I doubt it, I'm in my early 20s.
Unless I'm one of those weird cases.
Age has nothing to do with it actually.

I have polycystic ovary syndrome and experience menopausal symptoms; have since I was in my mid 20's. Hot flashes and the whole bit.

I can't wait for real menopause so the whole darn thing is over with already!!