Anyone want to come over?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I do have a headache, but we have plenty of food! I just finished stuffing 200+ croissants with chicken salad, pimento cheese and ham & cheese, and hub has made over 350 peanut butter, chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and sugar cookies.....mind you, they're supposed to be delivered to the Literary Guild adult spelling bee (they're doing this as a fundraiser) in about two hours, but I don't think they'll miss a few!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sneak a few of those yummy things over to us! Thats great how you are making good food like that for a fundraiser!
All that tasty food is likely to get gobbled up fast!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's like this, it benifits the cause and us too, ....they get the snacks, and we're listed as sponsors, so its a wonderful form of advertising too..........but right now, I never want to see another chicken salad croissant again, lol!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

Yummy!! I am too busy right now surfing TCS so could you just e-mail me a couple of those sandwiches?
Now there's a thought.......bet I could make some money off of folks who are too busy surfing sites to stop and cook......... just not my fellow TCS'ers though!