Drastic change!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drastic Change in weather here today! Yesterday it was 80 and it was almost 90 last weekend today it is currently 53 degrees! Its FREEZING!!!!!! The high today is 59! Anyone else having such drastic changes so fast? I dont like it!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got it yesterday...one day it was almost 90, then yesterday, the temperature dropped about 30+ degrees!
A gradual change wouldn't have felt so bad, but my body wasn't prepared for that!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Same thing here in Cincinnati. We had a high of 91 on Monday, down to the lower 80's on Tues., and now it's the mid-50's. I love fall weather, but it happened so quickly, it's freezing!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've got that here too! It was 80's yesterday and it's currently 58. DH said it was 60 something when he left for work this morning, so it's getting colder throughout the day!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Same thing here in Cincinnati. We had a high of 91 on Monday, down to the lower 80's on Tues., and now it's the mid-50's. I love fall weather, but it happened so quickly, it's freezing!
Same here! I decided to clean out our drawers and closets today and realized that my winter clothes no longer fit (I lost a bunch of weight since last winter). Time to go shopping I think.