we are painting and I can't get to the litter boxes

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
and it stinks and I feel bad for the cats! my brilliant so decided to while. covering everything with plastici put the boxes under there as well, the cats can get to them but i can't. I have a bad back so it's not easy for me to get in there and rearrange. I can't do a thing about it till I get home tonight when he is there. I'm also having a hard time cleaning the baby buns cage cuz the lip (a big lip) is on the inside so I can't open the door right, it has to go inside which blocks a whole grid off. a bit over a foot. Ug, just venting....

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know whwere you are coming from... I have an "emergency" litter box in the basement that is normally blocked off to the cat. However she got in there and dumped a load without me knowing. it started to stink and I didn't realize it was even the litter I was cleaning out the basement looking for somthing rotten... we all make mistakes.... it's life

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I know whwere you are coming from... I have an "emergency" litter box in the basement that is normally blocked off to the cat. However she got in there and dumped a load without me knowing. it started to stink and I didn't realize it was even the litter I was cleaning out the basement looking for somthing rotten... we all make mistakes.... it's life
Mine did that awhile back.
One of them snuck into the cabinet and pooped in the bag of litter w/o me knowing