Chaiokitty-cat Killers

kiki11

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
please sign my petition at www/ipetitions.com/petition/amm/11/ i will send the petition to the proper authorities to request that this organization be disbanded. thank you.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What they're doing is disgusting.
Your link isn't working, though.

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The link works for me...

How come they say feral cat saliva is toxic? Cat saliva isn't toxic in itself. If the cat is rabid the saliva can transfer rabies, but otherwise

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The link worked & we had to stop looking at it...its sickening & disgusting. Save the Ferals, don't shoot them! No matter if cats are feral or not, they still deserve to live. If you had to do anything, there is such thing as trap & release or if anything at least humanely euthanize them...

Thats sad how they don't even care about those cats lives.
Those beautiful cats are just hanging their like trophies, jeesh, what is wrong with those people?

How would those people feel if they were treated in that manner? Guess some people just don't care...at least the people on the cat site do

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honestly, I looked over the site and I think it's a 'joke' much like the bonsaicats. It's still horribly dumb and gives people sickening ideas but when reading it I noticed that not only was a lot of it very tongue in cheek but many of the images were photo edited.

BUT I think to be safe it should be brought to the attention of the DA of the county/city they reside in.

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dauntingfire

Honestly, I looked over the site and I think it's a 'joke' much like the bonsaicats. It's still horribly dumb and gives people sickening ideas but when reading it I noticed that not only was a lot of it very tongue in cheek but many of the images were photo edited.

BUT I think to be safe it should be brought to the attention of the DA of the county/city they reside in.
I wondered about that but I didn't want to spend enough time there to see if anything was really believable.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The stupid thing is that shooting cats doesn't even work to control their population... Who knows? It's likely enough that there are people who try to control ferals this way; but "try" is the operative word here--cats just breed too fast.

I dunno if it's a joke or not. Could be. I'd guess that most people who use trap-and-kill, poison bait, or other lethal methods to kill ferals would be more professional about it than these people seem to be.

Anyway, it's a pretty juvenile site. I mean... protecting "bunnies"?! and "poisonous saliva"? Ridiculous.