New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BadonkaTONKA

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
He's such a snot sometimes

I notice alot of Himilayan/Ragdolls have a tiny bit of attitude


Chasing a floating hairball

Annoyed with the camera


And telling me what he thinks of the camera
post #2 of 10
With a title like that I was expecting some kitty booty shots!

Tonka is one gorgeous kitty. Wish he liked the camera more instead of just showing us his cattitude!
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
With a title like that I was expecting some kitty booty shots!

Tonka is one gorgeous kitty. Wish he liked the camera more instead of just showing us his cattitude!

I call him that because of his fluffy butt
post #4 of 10
well i can understand that, its is nice to know i am not the onliy one that hates to have my pic taken
post #5 of 10


Tonka-your such a beautiful 'lil snob!!!
post #6 of 10
Awww what a gorgeous boy!. He looks in heaven in the first picture being scritched
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Awww what a gorgeous boy!. He looks in heaven in the first picture being scritched
Oh he was
He can be such a lover at times Other times he won't have a darn thing to do with me
post #8 of 10
He's just gorgeous Alycia
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
Oh he was
He can be such a lover at times Other times he won't have a darn thing to do with me
Just look at that face...mmmm....smoochy kisses!
I think that Cosmo has been taking advice from him!
post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
Just look at that face...mmmm....smoochy kisses!
I think that Cosmo has been taking advice from him!
If anyone could give tips on Attitude, it's Tonka
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!