Alternative Usernames

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you had to change your username to something else what would you change it to?

You can't have a username that's already been used on this thread.

Mine would be catsruletheworld

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good question! When I joined, I had no idea this place would become my cyber-home, so I just called myself the first thing I thought of -- my real first name, plus one of my father's nicknames for me. But if I'd taken time to think... hmm...

Y'know, I think I'd keep it just as it is. I like that it provides an actual first name people can call me by... and the silly "Petunia" part maybe serves to take the edge off sometimes, when I get so passionate in my opinions. I hope so, anyway.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think we would change our username because it fits how we feel about cats. We want cats for life! Our house is a cat only house, no other type of animals work with our lifestyle
Katz4Life!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL

Well, certainly not a random name like I chose this current one. I confuse the heck out of people when they see "Natalie_ca" and my name is actually "Linda",

Not sure what I would pick. Probably "Random" or something like that. It's hard to pick a user name because more often than not someone beat you to it, hehe

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would change mine to

EnzoLeyaStuart

I never thought I'd have more than two cats....I should have known though! I also didn't think I would still be on this site almost a year later. TCS really is a great site!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Pookie-poo almost everywhere I go. I used to visit Pogo.com and use MzSkank, but that's hardly family-oriented site-friendly! I changed that one to Pookie-poo too.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I WISH I could change my user name. When I joined I was thinking I would ask my question and get some ideas. I had no clue that you all would really help me with the healing process and I would grow addicted to the site
Anyway, I would probably have named myself something like FurryMommy or in leu of my recent trip back from the vets (see post "I need a drink...") maybe I should be: QueenCleanerOfMesses...
Sorry, had to throw that in.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine would stay the same. Always & forever, white cat lover, thanks to Twitch.
(No thanks to Ophelia, though!
)