Talking Cats - Messages for their people

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What would your cat say on here if it could type? Write it as though your cat or cats are writing it.

We can write it like a chat room if you want.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Beauty. I would like to say that I DO NOT like the camera and I don't like the birds outside. I also don't think much of the cats who live two doors down - one won't stop staring at me when he's in my garden! I am scared of the dogs over the fence as well.

To start off with I lived with someone who lived on her own. She died, sadly, and her family couldn't look after me so I went to a place called a rescue centre. I stayed there for a while, then a lovely young lady came in and fell head over paw for me (or whatever the expression is) I am quite an elderly queen and didn't think I would find a great home, but the young lady (now Mummy, but she prefers to be called by her name) fell for me and persuaded her family to bring me to my last home. She also liked Phoenix, another cat a couple of pens down from me, who is very timid, but her family said no with a capital N. They don't have the space for another cat, particularly a cat as timid as Phoenix.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Mittens. My family treats me well, to well as a matter of fact, my mom is always hunting me down to get plenty of kisses and I don't like that. My mom also took in another cat a while ago and I REALLY did not like that, doesn't she know that I am queen? Now I have to fight for my queenship with another cat. It's not too bad, since my mom goes crazy researching the best of foods for Cassy and I. She keeps us clean and gives us equal amount of attention, so I should not be complaining. But, being the cat that I am sometimes I have bouts of jealously. I have to make sure my mom is not around when this happens because I will get into trouble. My adopted sister, Cassy, has been getting yelled at lately because she was going into the toilet and that makes me happy. I don't like it when my mom gets angry at me, though. My mom really went crazy over Cassy at first, giving her lots of attention, so much so, that I thought she forgot about me. This did not make me happy. After a while, my mom came to her senses and started to give me the attention she used to. I could not have asked for a better mom, I now see how she cared Cassy, I guess she would do the same for me.

Hi my name is Cassy. A while ago, something tragic happened to me. My new family thinks I was dumped, but only I know and it is too tragic to talk about. I was hungry and had to fight off all wild beasts until I came upon a yard that grows catnip. I said to myself, the people here have to help me, I am desperate and hungry and tired of fighting. Well, I am one lucky cat, they adopted me, fed me well, gave me numerous baths, took me to the vet-I went wild there because I hate vets. Only complaint with this new family is their cat, Mittens. She can be really mean at times. I don't want to take away her queenship, all I want is to get over the trauma of the past and live peacefully with my new family. It's been a over a year now, and I must say, now my family has two queens to cater to. My mom did try to find who I belonged to, but, she could not. Then one day I sent an intuitive signal into my mom that said I wanted to stay here. My mom decided to keep me. She had to go through a years worth of desensitizing my past and my trauma; I was not the most pleasant cat to live with. I scratched with my back paws when anyone picked me up and did a lot of biting because I was not happy at first. I was not happy that I was declawed and had no defense while I was out in the wild and creatures were chasing me and I could not climb up any tree to save myself. I am so glad I am with my new family and especially my new mother, who loves me unconditionally.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitties. My name is Bijou and I have a sister Mika as you can see in meowmy's signature.

A bunch of us kitties get together at Smudge's Colorado Cafe every day and hang out, chat, and just generally get to know each other. You are more than welcome to join us.

None of the special food has any calories and they cater to kitties (mouse tails with cheese dipping sauce for example) and they also do special no calorie desserts for our meowmy's and purrpa's. They have nice doggie waiters to look after us and a nice play room for the little kitties.

Hope to see you around the cafe.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, my name is Ditto. I'm a six-week-old furball troublemaker (that's what my momma says, anyway).

I'd like everyone to know I would really prefer to not have to sit in my roll-call spot next to Princess Ragamuffin Sassykins Squeak, or Sassy Squeaker, or whatever she's called, I can't remember. ut I don't wat to be there! She complains about me biting her tail All The Time. I don't! I just nibble it accidentaly.

I'll have to ask my momma to make sure I can go to the cafe, Bijou...she says I'm too little to go so many places. Wait, she says to ask 'are there any rowdy bashes there?' (Don't answer that, I'll just say there aren't any!
)

See you around, kitties!
Ditto

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

Hi, my name is Ditto. I'm a six-week-old furball troublemaker (that's what my momma says, anyway).

I'd like everyone to know I would really prefer to not have to sit in my roll-call spot next to Princess Ragamuffin Sassykins Squeak, or Sassy Squeaker, or whatever she's called, I can't remember. ut I don't wat to be there! She complains about me biting her tail All The Time. I don't! I just nibble it accidentaly.

I'll have to ask my momma to make sure I can go to the cafe, Bijou...she says I'm too little to go so many places. Wait, she says to ask 'are there any rowdy bashes there?' (Don't answer that, I'll just say there aren't any!
)

See you around, kitties!
Ditto
Ditto tell your mum that this is a friendly community. I am going off for a minute to go to sleep (Mum says I am always asleep unless it's the evening) Beauty.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

)

See you around, kitties!
Ditto
Hi Ditto - it's great to meet you. Heavens no! No rowdy bashes at the cafe.

Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Ditto tell your mum that this is a friendly community. I am going off for a minute to go to sleep (Mum says I am always asleep unless it's the evening) Beauty.
Hey Beauty, you'll find lots of kitties stretched out sleeping in the sunshine at the cafe. Me and my cutie Topaz often curl up and nap the afternoon away in the corner by the fireplace. Icey brings her kittens some days and we play with them in the playroom until we get tired out then we all have a nap.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just hope Barrie (a cat two doors down) doesn't start coming on here.

I am still rather nervous of him so could I have a protector if he does??? Please???

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't worry. We all get along when we are here. But if there is any trouble, just let me know. I'm a big muscular fellow (although meowmy has me on a new food to lose weight) so I'll look out for you.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Mummy says Barrie won't come on here as he can't type. I can because I'm a clever girl.

Roger (Barrie's brother) won't be any trouble. He's only seen me once and he couldn't care less.

Oh and Mummy says Barrie fancies me that's why he watches me in the garden, as well as trying to catch Granny's birds. I don't though - I am scared of birds! Even if I do drink out the bird bath.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks. Mummy says Barrie won't come on here as he can't type. I can because I'm a clever girl.

Roger (Barrie's brother) won't be any trouble. He's only seen me once and he couldn't care less.

Oh and Mummy says Barrie fancies me that's why he watches me in the garden, as well as trying to catch Granny's birds. I don't though - I am scared of birds! Even if I do drink out the bird bath.
Oooh, Barrie fancies you does he? Do I detect a romance? There are a number of romances over at Smudge's. There's me and my lovely Topaz, Ari and Tia, Mika and Chip, Jasper and Cable to name a few.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard Barrie's owner saying Barrie's gay though so who's right I don't know.

And she does not mean gay in the happy sense.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hullo! I am Ike... I was born in a basket...with lots of black and white siblings. My new meowmy came to visit us one day, and shortly after she took me home in the scary box. She is a pretty nice meowmy. She picks me up and hugs me ALOT...I don't like that as much as when she just scratches my forehead...thats great!!! She only puts me in the scary box every now and then...and I'm starting to think it isn't that bad. I live in a big house with her, her visiting man, a girl who wont let me into her room and the meowmy and daddy of the fat ones. The fat ones are mean and hiss at me when I try to play...they are no fun!
But that's ok! Because the weird looking cat who barks all the time keeps me really busy! We play and fight and roll around like crazies! We are best friends and I love to take naps with him!

I wish I knew why the meowmy kept putting that weird collar on me...she only does it sometimes...but she hasn't lately...not since I discovered and consumed all of the treats she used to give me when I was in it....Hmmm...

Either way...nice to meet you guys!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Ike, nice to meet you. Sounds like you've got a good buddy there with that big barking cat. That's a good thing - to have a good buddy. I have my little sister Mika and even if she's a pest sometimes, I still love her and we cuddle up together for our nap every day. I hope you come round the Cafe to meet all the rest of the kitties and the terriers that make up the wait staff.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can all you cats also read my diary called a day in the life of a cat please? I would like some feedback on it and to hear what other kitties get up to during the day.

I was in trouble with Granny last night because I didn't want to come in. Mummy was getting really worried because she thought Barrie might be out as well as me (or some nasty people as she calls them might have managed somehow to take me away from her) I came in in the end because Granny was saying to Mummy to give me a poke with Granny's walking stick. I came in PDQ after she said that, as I think any of you would.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jarvis

Hullo! I am Ike... I was born in a basket...with lots of black and white siblings. My new meowmy came to visit us one day, and shortly after she took me home in the scary box. She is a pretty nice meowmy. She picks me up and hugs me ALOT...I don't like that as much as when she just scratches my forehead...thats great!!! She only puts me in the scary box every now and then...and I'm starting to think it isn't that bad. I live in a big house with her, her visiting man, a girl who wont let me into her room and the meowmy and daddy of the fat ones. The fat ones are mean and hiss at me when I try to play...they are no fun!
But that's ok! Because the weird looking cat who barks all the time keeps me really busy! We play and fight and roll around like crazies! We are best friends and I love to take naps with him!

I wish I knew why the meowmy kept putting that weird collar on me...she only does it sometimes...but she hasn't lately...not since I discovered and consumed all of the treats she used to give me when I was in it....Hmmm...

Either way...nice to meet you guys!
Barking cat? That's a dog! I'd be careful of dogs of I were you - some can be really fierce!!!

I don't like the dogs over the fence or the dog next door - they are scary, particularly when they bark at you.

sunfairie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Can all you cats also read my diary called a day in the life of a cat please? I would like some feedback on it and to hear what other kitties get up to during the day.

I was in trouble with Granny last night because I didn't want to come in. Mummy was getting really worried because she thought Barrie might be out as well as me (or some nasty people as she calls them might have managed somehow to take me away from her) I came in in the end because Granny was saying to Mummy to give me a poke with Granny's walking stick. I came in PDQ after she said that, as I think any of you would.
ROTFLMBO!!!!
I love this thread!!!

sunfairie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey all you cats and kittens..can you believe we are actually able to get to the tappers and chat to each other a bit? This is Pumpkin, Coconut and Cumulous..Pumpkin is doing the tapping because she is oldest and has seen our meowmee do this most.

Our meowmee sits at this thing for hours and we sit on her lap just waiting for her to walk away so we can tap with our paws like she does with her fingers but she always takes us with her! Or she closes the lid on this thing and then the tappers are gone! She is a magician!

So what do you guys do all day?

We heard about the gathering at the cafe! Sounds like fun!

We love to play play play! We also love to run and see what we can run and make a flying jump up on and hang on tight too..you know our meowmee calls it velcro kitties?...she is so silly...we tried it once on her shower curtain and Coconut got the highest! It was so cool! But then our meowmee trimmed our nails and now it does not work as well..but we still manage to have great fun running and jumping to stick on stuff!

Hey do you guys know what? Our meomee has some floors that are slippery and some that have chooshey stuff on them.
The ones that are slippery are the coolest because when we play sneek up tag one of us can tag the other and then run to the closet chooshey stuff floor and watch the other slip and slide to gather themselves and catch us!! We all laugh except when it is one of us getting the surprise attack!

OK..anymeowy we have to go and sleep..we are growing kittens you know and if our meowmee sees us here she will be sad we figured out her tappers.
She loves to gloat about us here so much..and she loves all of you fur babies here too...all your humans are cool is what she says...something about cat people rule??? DO they???

Outtie!!
Paw to paw furpeeps!