Rar! Mean Pit Bull attacks!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Kong Wubba that is!

Completely & Totally focused on the toy in my hand!

It is amazing, though....for such a little dog(like 40 lbs), she sure has A LOT of drag on the leash!! It's nuts....hence the harness.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aren't those no pull harnesses great?

I used one in combination with a Halti to train Bear not to pull.
Pitties are such strong little buggers.

And I simply adore red nosed pits, and I really, really love seeing pitties (or any breed really) with their ears and tail intact.

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooooh, she soooo adorable and....-viscious-~! Watch out, she's gonna kill that toy! =O

I love pits, too. There was a beautiful lavendar-coloured pit at the humane shelter a few weeks ago....we felt really sorry for her, though, because pits are illegal here, and in order for someone to adopt her, they'd have to move her out of the city, which may or may not be likely to happen...I wish I could have taken her...

Now, I've done -some- studying on dog breeds, and I know that a lot of breeds are referred to as "pitbulls", but most have an official name...is this girl in my picture a true pitbull, or is she one of the other "bully breeds"? (I'm so bad with breeds of dogs...;_

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a true Pit Bull.

And a gorgeous one, looks a bit underweight though.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cutie pie!

I can see she is vicious. I bet she's licks peoples legs until their knees dissolve then beats them to death with her tail!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

What a cutie pie!

I can see she is vicious. I bet she's licks peoples legs until their knees dissolve then beats them to death with her tail!
Yep!

I love Sug, she's weird. She is barky/seems aggressive in her kennel. So, I've got 2 high school kids, a boy & a girl, doing something for TV. They step back when they walk past Sugar's kennel. I smooth talk them into letting someone into the bakcyard & videotaping that. The look of horror when I got Sugar out. Then the look of glee on the girl's face as Sugar was cleaning it!

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Yep!

I love Sug, she's weird. She is barky/seems aggressive in her kennel. So, I've got 2 high school kids, a boy & a girl, doing something for TV. They step back when they walk past Sugar's kennel. I smooth talk them into letting someone into the bakcyard & videotaping that. The look of horror when I got Sugar out. Then the look of glee on the girl's face as Sugar was cleaning it!
Hahaha, I can just imagine that...Pits are SO sweet, when properly trained/raised, as yours obviously is...<3

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a pretty dog! I really want a pit some day too! They are so pretty and mean looking. Of course their just big babies!