ANOTHER question

heather40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK... I know I'm getting obnoxious with all the questions, but I am just worried about my kittens. King got to come home today, but my other kitten Sam, had to go! I noticed that Sam was not eating much today, and right before I went to get King, I noticed that he had some really bad diarrhea! So, I took him to the vet, and she wanted to keep him. Poor Sam and King are missing each other so much. I took a stool sample from the litter box for Sam, and she tested it and found protozoa. So, now she thinks both of them had that. Any ideas?? Are they going to be OK?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any advice for you, but I'm sending lots of vibes for your kitties! Hope they're feeling better soon!

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by heather40

she tested it and found protozoa. So, now she thinks both of them had that. Any ideas?? Are they going to be OK?
What kind of protozoa? Giardia? Did she prescribe any meds?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heather40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She did not say, and I did not think to ask until I got home. She did prescribe meds, and he has had one dose, and will have another dose tomorrow. Sam is getting his at the vet, and King is home, but he really doesn't feel good still. I will definitely ask her in the morning when I call to check on Sam.