All of my teeth ache

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the dentist this morning for my routine cleaning and for some reason all (or many) of my teeth are aching now
They don't usually ache after a cleaning so I don't think I did a very good job in the prevention department between this visit and last.

I better go back to my Sonicare electric toothbrush instead of the regular one that I've been using due to laziness.

The good news is that my teeth feel nice and clean and smooth!
But I think I'm having a meal replacement shake for my dinner so I don't have to chew.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go tomorrow to get my teeth cleaned, Last time I had to go back in and get two teeth coated, the hygenist peeled my gums back so the roots were exposed, I have requested a different person, I am a little nervous

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had my teeth hurt for up to two weeks following a cleaning. Once after a filling, I wasn't able to chew without pain for two weeks. So now I make sure that my dental visits are never closer than two weeks apart!

I hate dentists.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Ack ack ack ack!! How on earth did they peel your gums back like that
No wonder your nervous!
I don't know how or why she did it, but I won't let her touch me, I have requested another girl that I know really well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I hate dentists.
I LOVE going to the dentist. It doesn't matter what the procedure is. I tend to fall asleep in the chair while they are working on my teeth.
If my insurance would cover it I'd go there every month to get my teeth cleaned.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try using some Sensodyne toothpaste for a few weeks.
That will help with the soreness a little bit! So will rinsing your mouth out with some warm salt water for the next few days 2-3 times to ease the soreness!
Are you flossing properly? If not and the hygenist really got in between your gums/etc that could be why you're sore