Molly could use some massive vibes

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I screwed up & Molly could be hurt. I can't find her anywhere. If she scared & who knows where, she isn't gonna come out.

Can she get some massive vibes right now?

God, this is all my fault, but TCS vibes help, they have to work....they have to.....I can't have been this stupid. I want this day to have never happened.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! We hope you find Molly!
Is she outside or in your house somewhere?

Don't blame yourself - just find your furry baby! Shes got to be somewhere...

For Molly! We hope she is safe wherever she is

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Molly will be fine, Natalie, I just know it! and remember, we can't be prepared for the unexpected all the time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Molly's outside, a farm kitty. She's never left the place, never not came squeaking when I called....

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope she comes back soon!
for you, I know exactly what you feel like. Just take a deep breath and keep looking.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Molly's outside, a farm kitty. She's never left the place, never not came squeaking when I called....
Ooo thats not good
This probably won't work but its worth a shot, do a high pitch kitty call. Go outside, call "kitty" in the highest pitched voice you can...probably won't work but it gets all our kitties to come at once...go around your property & do that call, we want you to find her...

Hopefully she just wandered too far
Update us on if you found her

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, poor Molly!!!!! Don't blame yourself for anything!! Cats are independent, and we do everything we can do to help them (and you do more than anyone I know to help every kitty), but sometimes bad things can still happen - we can't protect them from everything.

I know how stressful it is when your baby doesn't come when called. Hopefully Molly's just got a full belly and has found a nice warm spot and she's going through that selective deafness cats get when they're content and don't want to be disturbed!

Lots of vibes coming your way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been out every 15-30 mins looking for her. With wet food, dry food, calling....she hasn't appeared yet. I'm hoping she shows up for her nightly "special" wet food.