My cat's have gone wild!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, i'm going to ring their necks!
My cats are absolutely going beastly this morning!
I woke up a little while ago and went to the freezer in the garage to find something to make for lunch (we have a little room in our garrage off to the side with a freezer we store extra food in.) Fortunately the actual garage door was shut. When I opened the house door to the garage, Velvet bolted out of the door like a wild cheetah
I dunno what her deal is
I am SOOOO glad the garage door was shut though- she would have been long gone. I swear the little heifer gave me a small heart attack!
I yelled her name and told her to get her butt (not the term i used) back in the house before she was toast! Velvet did a 180 and sprinted right back into the house and ran into the cat room.

When I followed her in there I saw what Kojak was doing.
The little rugrat had got into the wastebasket in the restroom, drug out a pink pad wrapper and was rolling around the cat room floor playing with it
I could have killed him!
He has never got into the trash before, let alone stolen something like that
What is up with my cats today? They've lost their minds! The only two that are being good are Jasmine and Isabella. Velvet and Kojak are acting like the devils advocates today

Someone want a black kitty and a black/white kitty for the day?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next time threaten them with "Colin is going to arrest you if you don't behave!" Maybe that will straighten them out!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Next time threaten them with "Colin is going to arrest you if you don't behave!" Maybe that will straighten them out!

Makes sure the garage door stay shut. No missing kitties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Heck yes, send them over, whats another naughty munchkin when Jacks about
Thanks gorgeous! I'll ship them over on the first available flight
They've been into EVERYTHING lately and have been sooooo rotten
Last night poor Jasmine was sitting on the couch with me and Colin snuggled up to Whiskey (dog) when Kojak (he's been aggervating poor Jasmine all week) took a flying leap off the other couch and pounced right on Jasmine scarrying her
Kojak also aggervated poor Whiskey soo much the other day that Whiskey chased him into the cat room
(that was actually pretty funny!)

Maybe they're paying be back for making them wear their halloween costumes?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Na, i don't think anything will straighten these little trouble makers out! They're littler terrors i tell ya!
That- and they think Colin hung the moon- they'd never take that threat seriously

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Makes sure the garage door stay shut. No missing kitties!
Oh it does! Thankfully! The only time we open it is when we're comming/going to and from our cars. My kitties are indoors only, and all wear proper id at all times. But still! I would have freaked out if she had gotten out somehow
That cat is like my baby, and i've had her for 12 yrs almost. It scared the devil out of me! I SOOO would have called all of my coworkers (i work for AC) to come help me find her too
Fortunately, she didn't get past the big steel door

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

Bad Kitties
Bad Kitties
Watcha Gonna Do
Watcha Gonna Do When They Come for You...

Did it cool down where you live? It cooled down here and the guys are all kinds of frisky.
Not really, yesterday was a new record breaking high for us
low to mid 90's i belive yesterday..in October none the less
Right now it's about 73 according to one of the online weather sites and is supposed to reach 80 at some point today. It's still pretty warm around here, but the temps have dropped considerably from 106 a few weeks ago.

Hot or Cold- my cats are still loony

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kojak must have a death wish today
I am going hang him by his tail before the night is through!

I was playing with the kitties earlier with their "da bird" feather toy. First i played with the foster kittens (oh they had SOOOOO much fun
that feather is bigger than them
) and then I went to play with my kitties for a while. Kojak just had to be naughty too! He saw the feather toy come out and not even two seconds after i flung it into the air for them all to chase, he jumped up, cought it and ripped the feather off. Then he drug it behind the kitty condo and proceeded to try and eat it
I told him to give me the feathers back so i could put it on the wand again for him and reached down to pat him on his head and then take the feathers back.....and the little monster scratched me, took the feathers back in his mouth and ran off to hid in another spot
What a brat! He was NOT going to give me back the feathers!

After I went to fix my finger which was by then bleeding everywhere (he got me good!) i went back in the cat room and finally got the feathers away from him before he could eat them
Little buggar

While he was busy scratching me, Velvet knocked all of Colin's papers off his desk in his office and strew them everywhere trying to play with the rustled papers

Those two are being soo rotten today!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL! Sounds like your kitties have the "Bad Kitties" theme song too.
I sing that to the tune of the Cops theme.
(yeah, I know--I make up songs for my cats
)
that song definitely describes them today
they are sooooo bad

oh yea, it's ok- i make up songs for my furbabies too

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bad Kitties
Bad Kitties
Watcha Gonna Do
Watcha Gonna Do When They Come for You...

Did it cool down where you live? It cooled down here and the guys are all kinds of frisky.
I attribute our recent kitty antics to a change in temp. Stanley was a hoppin' squeakin' kitty on crack last night. No amount of laser tag or Da Bird could tame him

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

I attribute our recent kitty antics to a change in temp. Stanley was a hoppin' squeakin' kitty on crack last night. No amount of laser tag or Da Bird could tame him
I attribute it to my kitties being psycho
Sounds like Stanley and Kojak would have had sooo much fun playing with each other yesterday

Originally Posted by Momofmany

I have to admit when I read the title to this thread "cat's gone wild", all I could think of was: so when does the video come out?

No video lol i don't have a camera

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hmmm, was it a full moon yesterday?
I'm not sure, whatever it was though- it's continuted into today! I woke up this morning to find Kojak in my bag full of wedding planning stuff- he had drug cards/papers all over the living room. The reason he got into it is when i went by my mom's house last night to pick up some of my wedding planning stuff, she gave me a few kitty toys to take home to the cats. I tossed the little baggie full of toys in the bag with some of the wedding stuff, apparently he was after those toys!
He had the baggie opened and the toys all over this morning
He's sooooooooo mischevious!

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You took the words out of my mouth by saying FULL MOON and I aint joking. Our two have there times of freaking out every so often, and it wasnt untill I heard on the radio about a young boy who goes into hyper mode which got me thinking . What happened was the parents and teachers noted down over a period of months when his behavior patterns changed, and it was always the few days leading up to a full moon. Who knows? the moon certainly has powers that we are only just beginning to understand.