I has things! Is cute!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you guys seen the cute kitty pics with weird spelling on them? eg: 'i has a rabbit' etc. Tristan showed me this link last night, it's hilarious if you like seeing kitties doing cute things with silly captioning

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those are cute, but someone answer this for me please?

This bird is no spring chicken, but i've still got years for my pension, but i need you younger ones to keep me updated on things
So whats with all the "I iz" talk?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

This bird is no spring chicken, but i've still got years for my pension, but i need you younger ones to keep me updated on things
You old fart!
*hides*

Erm i don't understand half of it either. And believe me when i say, i may be 23 and in the age of technology, but i use complete grammar in my phone texting!!!

I think you need to read the words slowly to understand them. Either that, or just enjoy the cute pictures and ignore the text.

okuda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Totally Ali G Chav talk. Every time I see those quotes I expect to see a cat decked out in Burberry dripping in bling

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

I nearly called myself that as well

He's the first person i think of when i see them as well
Naah. Ill make you feel really old!! you're the same age as my parents

I'm not agist :p I actually find people not my generation more interesting. I hate seeing young girls walking around in their latest skimpy fashion and they ALL wear the SAME shoes, the SAME bug eyed glasses and there's no brunettes left!

/rant over

Btw...i don't understand ALIG...Monty Python/Little Britain I LOVE...Alig is just too stupid for me

*shrugs*

okuda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Btw...i don't understand ALIG...Monty Python/Little Britain I LOVE...Alig is just too stupid for me

*shrugs*
Oh God, I couldn't agree more, I just want to smack him in the head with a wok!!!

My husband, of course being American LOVES Ali and Borat!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Okuda

Oh God, I couldn't agree more, I just want to smack him in the head with a wok!!!

My husband, of course being American LOVES Ali and Borat!
But the guy who plays them is English, and Alig is English....i don't understand it lol.

Have you heard of Kath & Kim? It is a load of carp!! Apparently this is what is representing Australia. I may not be patriotic to this country, but please for gods sake, dont make us all look like idiots! RIP Steve Irwin, he was outragous, ive never met anyone here that speaks like that, but he wasn't a bad man. Kylie Minogue? Well shes practically English isnt she, but i cant stand her either. Shane Warne? Disgrace!

What good things do we have? John Farnham and Jimmy Barnes, ex pats

Stupid tv execs.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

I have to keep reminding myself that i'm old enough to have grown up kids
How about i call you mum?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i always thought it was more like, how little kids talk?
or maybe cat tanslated into english

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are called lolcats (LOL cats).
and the syntax is supposed to be that of cat translated to English, or rather how cats (unable to read) would talk if they could.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Erm i don't understand half of it either. And believe me when i say, i may be 23 and in the age of technology, but i use complete grammar in my phone texting!!!
I'm thirteen and I IM with grammar and complete sentences...and believe me when I say think I'm the only one of my friends who does!
Sometimes I feel really stupid for not texting/typing how most other people my age do, but it's worth it in the long shot, I think.

Those kitties are way too cute...I liked the dorr kitty subbing for ceiling kitty one.