The Look of Love

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This isn't a great photo as I took it on my phone but here is my little man Chester. He lays on the floor at your feet and gazes up at you like this for ages. It's so precious. I know he only does it because he knows its so irresistible it'll keep the cuddles coming for hours....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

aww, yes the famous give me a biscut look, i know it well
hehe
Lol! On the dog forum I used to be on that was just called `The Look'.

Chester's `I'm starving to death give me a biscuit' look is a bit different though - he kind of bounces while he's giving you that one. This one he does is just pure adoration - he's that kind of dog. He really will just stare at you ALL the time because he loves you so much.

My sister-in-law tried to tell me the other night that animals weren't capable of feeling love. Funny, all these years I liked her and never knew that she was the anti-Christ...

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

This is why I could NEVER have a dog...THE LOOK could melt you in a minute...If I had a dog it would be as big as a lazy-boy chair
that is why my toy pom Sophie, was 5lbs last year, she is now 71/2, I had to put away the nummies

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love getting that look.
Bear is awful when he wants fed.
He tries to convince everyone he's starving, and if you don't feed him right away, he starts the name calling.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It just occurred to me - in that shot he looks awfully like Grover from Sesame Street!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine will give me that look. It's clearly the look of "I adore everything about you mom and I worship the ground you walk on". My Sam also bats his eyes when he does this and that one puts me over the edge - I call it his bedroom eyes. And you're right - the "I want a biscuit" look is clearly different with dogs.

You're dogs are so absolutely adorable! I love both of them!!