Purraise
Stumpy just needs her overbite fixed...

And here's the gorgeous Smudge!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at Stumpy's ears!!
I love those ears! And Ms. Smudge...regal Smudgie....

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first picture is most definitely a happy kitty who's pleased with herself
And Smudge is just gorgeous. I have a real soft spot for black cats, and she's no exception...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow, I can't believe how much Stumpy's plumped up! ans Smudge is just beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

wow, I can't believe how much Stumpy's plumped up! ans Smudge is just beautiful!
Stumpy said to let you know she's not plumping up, it's just her winter coat thank you very much

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very beautiful. I believe this is taken with your new nifty fifty? The DOF is great. Of course, the model is perfect.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

Very beautiful. I believe this is taken with your new nifty fifty? The DOF is great. Of course, the model is perfect.
Yup!!!!
I was having some issues with exposure, particularly with Smudge because the light behind the kitties was quite bright, and Smudge is very dark, so it was hard to get a nice balance.

It's fun playing though to get all the settings just right! Using the manual settings are much easier than I expected (I still have a lot to learn though!).

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yup!!!!
I was having some issues with exposure, particularly with Smudge because the light behind the kitties was quite bright, and Smudge is very dark, so it was hard to get a nice balance.

It's fun playing though to get all the settings just right! Using the manual settings are much easier than I expected (I still have a lot to learn though!).
It is a lot of fun. Do you use full manual or aperture priority or shutter priority? Black cats are always hard to capture. Show us more! WE WANT MORE

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

It is a lot of fun. Do you use full manual or aperture priority or shutter priority? Black cats are always hard to capture. Show us more! WE WANT MORE
I use full manual, I like controlling everything (hmm does that say something about me...
)

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

Just one question....Where's the pretty Miss Lily?
Hiding behind the couch!!! My mum and aunt are here and we're generally all laughing loudly - Lily is most relaxed when it's just me and it's quiet, and it's all been a bit much for her, so she's been hiding from us all!