someone? anyone? HELP!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These poor horses!

I was unaware this was going on, until browsing craigslist last night!!

The video is sad...be aware.

Anyone that may help, please contact someone-and get those horses out of there!! I am getting ready to call a local horse rescue and see if they are aware of this.

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is there no RSCA style organisation around there? You could get in touch with these guys: http://www.ilph.org/ Although they're in the UK, they help horses world wide.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by horseygal90

Is there no RSCA style organisation around there? You could get in touch with these guys: http://www.ilph.org/ Although they're in the UK, they help horses world wide.
Hmm..Ok. Im not sure who all has been contacted. I will pass this info along though. Thank you!

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No problem. Just trying to think of who else could help... Most of the ones over here are just that, over here only.

I hope you don't mind, I've posted the link on a horse forum I go on, which has members in the USA

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a few more pages now past the 83 one. Sounds like a lot of people over there are doing their best to get the horses out of there. I hope so!

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor little horses...That owner seems like he's a bit of a hoarder, no? Has so many, thinks of them dearly, but just has too many to care for properly. v_v Sad, really...

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sad. There is a point when there are just too many animals to take care of and you need to find help