Febreeze Candles Have You Tried Them

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone else tried the new febreeze candles yet?

I just purchased one of the evergreens&snow scents the other day and they are fantastic.

Linus's nickname is stinky, (I don't think any explanation is required ). Last evening he was being his stinky self and I decided to try the candle for a few minutes to see if they are as good as they claimed and I was really impressed. I only lite it for about 10 minutes and it completely cleared out the smell, and the fragrance lingered after it was put out for a good 2 hours.

Only draw back they are very expensive, but if you only used them for short periods of time they could in theory last quite a long time....

Febreeze candles get a
from me...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Has anyone else tried the new febreeze candles yet?

I just purchased one of the evergreens&snow scents the other day and they are fantastic.

Linus's nickname is stinky, (I don't think any explanation is required ). Last evening he was being his stinky self and I decided to try the candle for a few minutes to see if they are as good as they claimed and I was really impressed. I only lite it for about 10 minutes and it completely cleared out the smell, and the fragrance lingered after it was put out for a good 2 hours.

Only draw back they are very expensive, but if you only used them for short periods of time they could in theory last quite a long time....

Febreeze candles get a
from me...
I've tried literally EVERYTHING Febreeze

I do have to say that the one thing that out does Febreeze are Soy Tarts.
I can use 1/2 a tart and it last about 1-2 weeks.
Right now I'm buring a citrus breeze and it's soooooooooo nice!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

I've tried literally EVERYTHING Febreeze

I do have to say that the one thing that out does Febreeze are Soy Tarts.
I can use 1/2 a tart and it last about 1-2 weeks.
Right now I'm buring a citrus breeze and it's soooooooooo nice!
What is a soy tart?!? I'm so interested because Roxie is a stinker too!