I think I figured out why people think aliens exist...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I was woken up by 8-Bit doing the wiggly butt dance on our bed going after a bug. Now, when I was ripped out of a dead sleep this is what I saw. A gray face, with big black eyes, and no ears. It looked exactly like the alien pictures that people draw post-abduction.

I wonder if they ever asked those people if they had cats. It may make sense.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Last night I was woken up by 8-Bit doing the wiggly butt dance on our bed going after a bug. Now, when I was ripped out of a dead sleep this is what I saw. A gray face, with big black eyes, and no ears. It looked exactly like the alien pictures that people draw post-abduction.

I wonder if they ever asked those people if they had cats. It may make sense.
Good point.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, I'm afraid it won't work. I once knew a couple (very nice, intelligent people!) who believed they had been abducted many times, and according to them, when we think we see animals at unusual times or in unusual places, those are just the "screen memories" we cling to so we don't have to face the fact of abduction.

Did you check your body for implants?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Ah, I'm afraid it won't work. I once knew a couple (very nice, intelligent people!) who believed they had been abducted many times, and according to them, when we think we see animals at unusual times or in unusual places, those are just the "screen memories" we cling to so we don't have to face the fact of abduction.

Did you check your body for implants?
Yes, and all the normal ones are there.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The truth is out there believe me, take a look at this and turn up the sound.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Given 8-Bit's obvious intelligence, ability to reason, ability to sense human emotions and knowing exactly how far he can push his humans without being killed, it could certainly be argued that he is an alien transplant sent to your home for human observation.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Given 8-Bit's obvious intelligence, ability to reason, ability to sense human emotions and knowing exactly how far he can push his humans without being killed, it could certainly be argued that he is an alien transplant sent to your home for human observation.
He's certainly not an "ordinary" cat.