Question of the Day- October 8th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What's your sign? do you believe in astrology?

I'm a Sagittarius, and I do read my horoscope, but don't necessarily believe everything

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Taurus- I read my horoscope & its normally right!
I got my zodiak sign on my lower back as my first tattoo

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm a gemini. I kinda believe in it, but don't follow it by the letter. If I happen to read my horoscope, then I'll be interested to see what it says, but they're hardly ever true.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by horseygal90

I'm a gemini. I kinda believe in it, but don't follow it by the letter. If I happen to read my horoscope, then I'll be interested to see what it says, but they're hardly ever true.
I'm a Gemini as well and I hardly ever pay attention to my horoscope. I used to in highschool though, it was always way off!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

I'm a Gemini as well and I hardly ever pay attention to my horoscope. I used to in highschool though, it was always way off!
I'm Cancer. I do believe the things they say about how cancer people are.
kind, caring, loyal, sensitive, moody, need to be reassured all the time!
That is me! But as far as living by it, never! If I do read it, it's at night
after the day they predicted is about over, then I see if anything actually
went like they said! and have a good laugh! or if I read it during the day
I'll say hmmm! I'm having a 5 star day today! I'm glad to know that!! ha ha ha

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am Capricorn. I do not believe and never read horoscopes.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aries - occasionally read horoscopes..

I found a novel years ago that was rather interesting. It was a gothic style novel with a science fiction/fantasy twist. The society was dependant entirely on the zodiac. Who you are and what you did and how you looked depended on your sign. It was called "The House of Scorpio".

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Libra. I read daily horoscopes sometimes just for fun, I really don't believe in them, but I do believe that different signs have different personality traits. I had a friend do my full chart one time (with rising sign and moon sign) and it fit me exactly. A full chart also takes into account where the moon was at the time of your birth, and I think rising sign is based on the constallation that was on the horizon. I think it's fascinating. DH is a Gemini and it fits him pretty well.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What funny is...I just checked my horoscope in the paper and it says "love may make the world go around, but it doesn't pay the bills". Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary...what are they trying to say about my hubby??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

What funny is...I just checked my horoscope in the paper and it says "love may make the world go around, but it doesn't pay the bills". Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary...what are they trying to say about my hubby??

I think it's so interesting that everyone knows what there sign is no matter if they believe in it or not!
I have many Sag traits, but then some don't apply too, I was born on the cusp of Capricorn so I should have some Capricorn traits as well, but don't really

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Capricorn here also, I read the horoscopes, not every day, but I sometimes don't completely understand them!!