Why NH Cats Also Hate Halloween!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really becoming a crazy cat lady! I, too bought some Halloween hats for the kids...
...here is my contribution to The "Halloween Costume" gallery!
Today I am posting the Pumpkin Head photos:
Sophie was sleeping when I did this to her! She thought it was just a nightmare!

Mollie was not happy at all and I felt so guilty when she looked at me - Oh, meowmy, how could you?

Cosmo, hasn't figured out that he is not supposed to where hats,
he sort of posed...actually he was looking at
Mollie who was saying, "Hey, kid, that is just stupid looking!"

And since he didn't mind wearing it:

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is too cute!
Celeste got a kick out of seeing "our little cosmo in a hat" And thinks we should have little hats for our kitties (she may have snuck off to go find one now, she is being quiet and isn't right here) I have to say I agree with her,LOL! I think my cats would love to wear costumes, at least they wouldn't
mind. I think I am going to go post that in the SS hint thread that if they make cat costumes and they have my name, I want one!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw! Cosmo is a DOLL. Isn't he getting big and fluffy? I put a bumble bee costume on Smudge!
He got grumpy. The other funny thing is that it was a dog costume!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of you guys have such good kitties. I'm afraid I would get seriously injured if I tried this with Isaac or Jordan. Maggie would just cry like she was being killed (as she does anytime she's being touched when she doesn't want to be). Now Levi, he might actually put up with a hat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

That is too cute!
Celeste got a kick out of seeing "our little cosmo in a hat" And thinks we should have little hats for our kitties (she may have snuck off to go find one now, she is being quiet and isn't right here) I have to say I agree with her,LOL! I think my cats would love to wear costumes, at least they wouldn't
mind. I think I am going to go post that in the SS hint thread that if they make cat costumes and they have my name, I want one!
I will try and get the photos with hat posted tomorrow - and then, if that wasn't enough, I bought a grinch style hat at Target today. PS I hope to finally get Celeste's package off to you on Tuesday!

Aw! Cosmo is a DOLL. Isn't he getting big and fluffy? I put a bumble bee costume on Smudge! He got grumpy. The other funny thing is that it was a dog costume!

Kim, Yes he is a big boy, but still has no idea - actually, his head is small compared to his body, so I know he still has alot of growing to do. His fur is still so soft, it doesn't feel like cat fur at all. I think that these "hats" are actually dog hats, because the picture shows them on a pug.
Did Smudge stay in the hat long enough to get an "emarrassing cat moment" photo?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I will try and get the photos with hat posted tomorrow - and then, if that wasn't enough, I bought a grinch style hat at Target today. PS I hope to finally get Celeste's package off to you on Tuesday!

Aw! Cosmo is a DOLL. Isn't he getting big and fluffy? I put a bumble bee costume on Smudge! He got grumpy. The other funny thing is that it was a dog costume!

Kim, Yes he is a big boy, but still has no idea - actually, his head is small compared to his body, so I know he still has alot of growing to do. His fur is still so soft, it doesn't feel like cat fur at all. I think that these "hats" are actually dog hats, because the picture shows them on a pug.
Did Smudge stay in the hat long enough to get an "emarrassing cat moment" photo?
Yes, my daughter snapped a couple of photos with her phone. But I am having MAJOR camera issues right now. Seems that Vista doesn't support my beautiful, fantastic Canon.