What's your kitty's favorite toy?

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.hartz.com/Our%20Products/...957&ActionID=2

I just found this in a grocery store called Shoppers and my kittens are going crazy for it! The little feather wands are great but the ends that hold them to the board already snapped because of Angel's aggressive play. So, we just use the wands with our hands and they both love it! Angel's would stand up for almost 20 seconds!

They're both panting and laying on the AC vents now.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomas's main favorites are a large fur mouse that no longer has it's tail or even half of it's fur - he licked it off.
Even though he has two other mice (same size, same brand) he only plays with that one. We call it "ugly mouse".
He also likes these plastic practice golf balls, we had a bag of 6 given to us. He seems to enjoy the loud noise they make when they bounce off of stuff.

Sho isn't much for toys, but when he does play it's either with a milk jug ring or this weird furry octopus looking toy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

Mine love any catnip toys, bottle tops or ping pong balls. They also love these: http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...amily&keepsr=1 Oh and we just got a laser pointer and Snickers and Jazz just LOVE it. There are other toys they like but I can't think of them all. I think my cats have more toys strewn around the house then my boys do
What are those? They're funky looking. What do they do with them?

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Right now mine are all about rolled up pipe cleaners. They're actually scrambling around after them as we speak. The great part is that you can get a big package for like $2. So I'm all about them too.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

What are those? They're funky looking. What do they do with them?
They are basically like milk jug rings. The cats push them around , rolling them on the floor, pick them up in their mouth and toss them around. Seriously three of my cats love these things. We have stained concrete floors so they love running down the hallway and sliding after them.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Right now mine are all about rolled up pipe cleaners. They're actually scrambling around after them as we speak. The great part is that you can get a big package for like $2. So I'm all about them too.
I think someone made a post a little while back in the health and nutrition section about the dangers of pipe cleaners on toys (or as toys). The cat swallowed a piece of it.

Edit: found the thread http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=136232

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kojak's favorite toy is his hot pink kitty lure (please note i origionally bought this for the girls- but he insisted pink is his color and stole it from them
). He is sooo obesessed with it that he's a PBT spokeskitty
(scroll down to the bottom of the page
)
http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...tegory_Code=T1

he loves these kurli-q things too! he carry's them all over the house playing with them (at all hours of the night mind you!
)
http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...tegory_Code=T1

Isabella's favorite toy is her "da bird" toy! She LOVES it! (she only gets it supervised though!)

Jasmine's favorite toys are her sparkly pom balls!

Velvet's favorite toy is Colin- she loves to follow him around the house and demand he pick her up and carry her places and demand he feed her kitty treats

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat's favorite toy is this little furry ball thingy. It is round, red, and furry, almost like a hairy round mouse. Berkley wakes us up in the middle of the night meowing and "playin soccer" with it. It is really strange how all 3 of them take to this basic furry toy!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By far, Da Bird is Bella's favorite. Stanley loves the lazer pointer to the point that he gets all excited whenever he hears any keychain that sounds like it...they also both love little fur mouseys...we have no less than 10 of them flying around the house (or under the appliances) at any given time.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They love the string on a stick things.

Luna is all about furry mice.

Whitey and I recently started playing a game where I gather up all the toys *balls, mice, etc) and stand at the bottom of the stairs. He's at the top and I throw each toy up and he'll chase each one.

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Snowball likes paper... Especially if it's sat on something and slightly creased so there's a hole
Poppet likes the laser, and also her fluffy stick.

Both of them enjoy cat nip and little furry mice
Though they both really love their 'brown baby'; which is something they've had since kittens (it started out as a toy on string... then the string went, then the body went, and now the fabrics in two little bits)

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats aren't huge toy fans, but they will definitely go after the kitty wands or their squeaky mice. Peep, however, ADORES anything round, be it marbles, golf balls, or tennis balls. He's even been known to try roll rocks along the floor!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sassy likes catnip toys of any kind and paper bags.
Linus is a felt mice and feathers fan. He is crazy about feathers so I make toys for him out of feathers and these fuzzy balls I get at the sewing store. He knows I keep the feathers in my sewing basket and is constantly trying to figure out how to get into them...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys-especially Bayley- LOVE those furry mice! They will bat them around for hours on end!

Their loving Aunty Betsy (Gingersmom) sent them 60 of them when they lost all their toys in the flood- they are in mousey heaven!

merlynn's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pico and Kink both love those "milk jug" thingies. Merlynn loves these springs (only the larger ones, though).
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=17162&Ntt=spring%20toys&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial &Np=1&pc=1&N=0&Nty=1
I throw them up in the air and she leaps up and smacks 'em then chases them around.

All three of them love Da Bird. And Kink is into the Peek-A-Prize toy box.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...pc=1&N=0&Nty=1
I bought it for the big kids but he's the only one that plays with it. Within 5 minutes all the toys are out of the box.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A toy from Wal*Mart Rob's mom got them, I think its called the scrunch n' punch or something. It has a crinkly pad on it, and three stiff wires with feathers, a soft ball, and a bell ball hanging from it.

They also like a feather toy from Petsmart we picked up before we adopted them. Its pretty chewed up now though

Today they're not feelin' the toys TOO much, they got some more vaccines yesterday, and Monte's feeling sniffly still. They'd rather eat & sleep.