Nervous mommy

catzrule40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hey everyone I just dropped David off at the dr to get nuetered and I'm so nervous. Please everyone pray for me and him he went in like a trooper but me i'm a different story. Thnx guys Donna

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catzrule40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ty everyone,youre all so awesome. I know its such an everyday procedure, but hes my baby boy and I love him so. Hes also getting a mcrochip as well, while hes an indoor cat for $30 its so worth it. luv ya all God Bless
Donna

catzrule40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
bella ty so much David is now home and lazying around a little but he is doing well. thanx everyone for all youve done i was a nervous wreck 2day, i just had something to eat couldnt really eat while he was getting his surgery. youre all so awesome!!! thank you so much. one more question how do i prevent or stop him from licking his incision??
Donna

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He will lick some you just dont want him to do it excessively. Sending more vibes to him

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
3 of my boys all went on the same day and one of mine (Kiko) was playing from the moment we got home. He had me so nervous, but he was ok really.

As Im sure David will be too.

catzrule40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
heres another update, David is doing great he is laying on the futon perfectly content he is still a lil mad at us he wont let us pick him up as of yet. but Pami he was playing with his toys and chasing his laser pointer. He also was microchipped 2day. Cant even feel the spot where his chip went in
. Also he hasnt licked it much just a few times when he first came home, the incision is very small I hardly can notice it. Luv ya all
Donna

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh thats great, Donna
Contined prayers for your little trooper