TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Maybe she thought they shouldn't be watching "girl stuff"...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Maybe she thought they shouldn't be watching "girl stuff"...

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
So I'm standing in the bathroom arranging my hair. The door is open, and Pearl strolls in, hops up on the counter, and sits down primly to watch. A moment later, I see in the mirror that Clyde and St. John have appeared in the hallway and are also observing the proceedings.

Pearl notices too. She hops down, pads over to the door, and with one swat of her paw, SWINGS IT SHUT RIGHT IN THEIR FURRY LITTLE FACES!

Then she leaps back onto the counter, rubs her cheek against my side, and settles back down to observe.

post #2 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
So I'm standing in the bathroom arranging my hair. The door is open, and Pearl strolls in, hops up on the counter, and sits down primly to watch. A moment later, I see in the mirror that Clyde and St. John have appeared in the hallway and are also observing the proceedings.

Pearl notices too. She hops down, pads over to the door, and with one swat of her paw, SWINGS IT SHUT RIGHT IN THEIR FURRY LITTLE FACES!

Then she leaps back onto the counter, rubs her cheek against my side, and settles back down to observe.

Don't those boys know ya'll were having a "no icky boys allowed" moment Ahhh Pearl- too cute!!!
post #3 of 26


Only girls go to the bathroom together!!!!!
post #4 of 26
Thats hilarious ....

my girls are always with me when I am getting ready, too. Them and Kiko.
post #5 of 26
That had to have been a sight to witness!
post #6 of 26
LOL! That is too funny.
post #7 of 26
That truly is a hoot!!
post #8 of 26
"Can't a girl get a little privacy?!"
post #9 of 26
I could just picture it as I was reading your post. All those folks out there that don't have/like cats just don't know the kind of entertainment they are missing.
post #10 of 26
Awww, icky boys don't belong in the bathroom with the girls!
post #11 of 26
Oh my! That is hilarious.
post #12 of 26
Ha, ha, she sure has a lot of personality!
post #13 of 26
Oh that is priceless!! How funny.
post #14 of 26
Thread Starter 
Yes, my Pearl is such a character, and such a darlin'... sometimes I'm just amazed that I can hold so much love, y'know?
post #15 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Thats hilarious ....

my girls are always with me when I am getting ready, too. Them and Kiko.
Kiko's not a girl? Then what up with the pink bow?
post #16 of 26
Oh that is too too too funny!!!
post #17 of 26
good for you Pearl! It's girl time
Bella likes to come in and sit on the windowsill while I do my makeup, if Stanley comes in the door, she runs him out into the parlor and comes back to observe. He now waits outside the door
post #18 of 26
Awwwww, how cute!!
post #19 of 26
She is meowmy's guard cat!
post #20 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
Kiko's not a girl? Then what up with the pink bow?
Karen made that because he is so sweet
post #21 of 26
Thread Starter 
Kiko's just getting in touch with his feminine side!
post #22 of 26
I had to tell my husband about this episode. His response: "Oh, to have seen that one!"
post #23 of 26


That's just way too funny!!

Geronimo sits on the sink and watches me too, whenever I'm doing my hair. He especilly likes to grab at my hair when I'm brushing it out. I guess he associates it w/ a long piece of string or something..

He almost always follows me into the bathroom whenever I have to do my business: I really don't want him in there when I'm attending to my needs, but he'll whine his head off if I don't let him in. I have to make sure the door's shut tight, b/c if I don't, he'll reach up and push it open. And I really don't want an "audience" when I'm taking care of business!

Life would just be waaaaay too boring w/o our cats!!

~KK~
post #24 of 26
So funny. GIRLS ONLY!!!!
post #25 of 26
What a hoot ... Zoey and Gigi are both girls so no ladys only moment s here they happen all the time
post #26 of 26
My boys must be very in touch with their feminine sides, because they're always participating in "girl moments". No privacy I tell you, no privacy. Mostly because of the loud protests that happen whenever I try to close a door.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Maybe she thought they shouldn't be watching "girl stuff"...