Purraise
here's a semi simple one

Do you like your job?

Mine is frustrating me to no end today

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do BUT, the atmospheres gone from the whole place, and i know i'm not the only one who thinks that, and that's one of the reasons why i'm thinking of retiring early

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eh, not really. I recently moved so I had to get a new job. When I was hired I was supposed to be a home health aid, go in, make sure they took their meds, make sure they put on clothes before they left their apartment, you know, that sort of stuff.

After I was hired, I realized it was straight up nursing home and I really hate it. I'm doing CNA work, I'm not a CNA, never wanted to be one, and the management is all to blame because they could care less about the people who live in the "social community center" just as long as they get the rent check every month.

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Do you like your job?
Depends on how I choose to look at it. No, I don't like my job per se but there is not another job at the company I work for that I would rather do. I like that it has benefits and pays me enough to live what I consider a decent lifestyle (I don't require much
).

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some days I really like my job.. there are just very few lately. I am the only person who works here besides the attorney and it gets lonely and very boring. I want to work in a bigger office eventually, with co-workers, oh how nice it would be!

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Eh...I like the idea of my job (I'm a Chiropractic Assistant)...but I work with family...and it gets pretty frustrating.

The worst part is that I make good money...so even if I left (which I want to) I wouldn't be living nearly as comfortably...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES.

This is my first and only job that I've absolutely adored!

The people I work with are completely wonderful, I come & go when I please & get paid well

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am currently looking to expand mine and tweak it a little.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love my job! I work whenever I want and if I don't want to do something I just don't do it till I want to and I only have about 3 clients to deal with. But the pay sucks. I'm currently a full time Domestic Engineer/Feline-Aquatic Steward. I also tell people I'm on an extended vacation.
That sounds more fun.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHA, funny you ask that and I'm reading it right now...

I normally like my job...but sometimes (rarely) but on occasion, sales will be stolen from me..today is one of those days

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most days I am a stay at home Mom, I am thinking I might go to work next year, when my youngest starts kindergarten. I am kind of torn, I like to be able to go on feild trips, and help in the classroom. I am also thinking it would be nice to may speak to someone over 4 feet tall

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No i don't. I love working with the animals, but aside from that- there's not a ton i like about it- i am forced to work every single holiday (even when it's my regular scheduled day off) i also get stuck working every weekend, and the list goes on. I'm looking for another job at the moment. If i can't find one i love- then i might go ahead and take out a loan to get that flower shop i've always dreamed of. We'll see!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's kind of a hard one. Most of the time yes, however there are those days when I would love to chuck it all and join the circus.

I try to remind myself that when I am frustrated or annoyed it isn't usually the job that is the problem, it's the people I work with, or have to deal with.

I am not what you would call a real people person.

Most of the time however it is fine, my hours are flexible, and other then the owner I answer to no one.