Okie Dokie I don't get it.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The last few days Skye has been following us around meowing like crazy. She figured out how to get her lil butt onto the kitchen counter which I don't like too dangerous with the stove and all. This morning while I was putting the dishes in the washer she climbed in and it didn't even phase her that the dishes were dripping all over her. As soon as I closed it she started crying. Last night and this morning she didn't want to be played with she went straight into the bathroom and started crying. When I saw her water dish was close to empty I assumed that was the issue. So I filled it and she quited down. I just went looking for her and found her in the bathroom sink all curled up sleeping. She woke up and started yelling at me.
I asked her if she enjoyed sleeping in the sink and "MEOW" I asked why she was in the sink and "MEOOOOOOOWWWWW>" This is the oddest thing I've ever experienced. I don't get it.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Skye is being a meower
Wonder if it was because of her water dish...

Skye sounds like a darling girly! She sounds like she has a little kitty opinion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is very much opinionated. She prefers to be carried especially if my bf and I are in the kitchen and she can't see what all is going on she wants up. Also not a fan of "NO" she got into a pile of my bf's bills and he yelled at her she took one long look at him and swiped her paw across them sending them flying without batting an eyelash.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SkyeCat0117

She is very much opinionated. She prefers to be carried especially if my bf and I are in the kitchen and she can't see what all is going on she wants up. Also not a fan of "NO" she got into a pile of my bf's bills and he yelled at her she took one long look at him and swiped her paw across them sending them flying without batting an eyelash.
She sounds a lot like Stimpy.
Stimpy has been known to throw things on the floor when my hubby yells or says "no".

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love opinionated cats! You should hear Sonic if anyone dares to disturb his nap, you can practically hear him swearing and cursing

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I love opinionated cats! You should hear Sonic if anyone dares to disturb his nap, you can practically hear him swearing and cursing
don't disturb sleeping kittys, Lucky gives you a dirty looks,growls like she is gonna kill ya, then swats
I know she's swearing

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe some wet food or catnip will calm her down more

I've noticed that all of our cats are very vocal lately. Perhaps there is something to do with the moon?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She just loves to be in the sink even if it's running full blast.