Daily Thread 04/10/07

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All

Extremely foggy here this morning, but should clear up soon.

Heading off to work in a bit, scheduling and purchase orders today. It would seem our supply company has a problem putting the proper shipping label on the the right product. Example I ordered a bundle of fax paper, and they sent us a case of paper towels. Now the box itself clearly indicated that the contents were paper towels except for the shipping label which indicated fax paper...Makes you wonder what that person who slapped that label on there was thinking, or more likely not thinking.

On a happy note, I received a call from my older sister in B.C. this morning and I have a new grand-nephew. Here youngest son and his wife had a little boy last evening. They named him Nathan. It's her first grandchild and needless to say she's tickled about it.

The kitties are good, they are both sleeping right now, guess the fog is making them lazy.

Everyone have a good day.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

On a happy note, I received a call from my older sister in B.C. this morning and I have a new grand-nephew.
Awwwww congratulations!!

It's a chilly but sunny day here, and it's housework night!!
I think i might cut the back lawn first though before it gets dicky dark

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning was chilly!
Had to close all the windows, winter is coming!

Our kittens Shilo & Sadee were running all through the house.
They look like flashes of color as they are running by
They are still so little!

The older cats were watching 50 - 75 squawking blackbirds in our backyard.
They love watching the birds, squirrels, & chipmunks...their eyes get all big

Another fun day at work, though sleep under some cozy blankets sounds great! Z z z z

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on your grand-nephew Susan!

Feeling a whole heck of a lot better today, although I have to give a speech tonight in class
Of course I have not even really stared it, but I've decided to give it on "feline infectious diseases" so I'm pretty sure I can talk for 5 minutes on that.....shoot, get me going and I can probably talk for 20 minutes on just leukemia!

the weather is just gorgeous here, low 80s but without the "hot" feeling of summer

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On a happy note, I received a call from my older sister in B.C. this morning and I have a new grand-nephew
Congratulations!!

It's going to be a hot day here, I was enjoying the nice fall like weather but summer has decided to come back for another round. High 80s and 90s the rest of the week and weekend.