Bumper Cats!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Motor skills are at an all time low for PJ & Punky. They keep crashing into each other, Dorian, & inatimate(sp?) objects!
Punky's back legs have always been wobbly, but man, he's having a very hard time tonight! I've got a super low sided litterbox, they can hardly get into a regular one. Watching them closely with water, I'm afraid they'd drown if I gave them a dish too deep with water!

It's the post neuter wobblies! They are very snuggly tonight, too.
I missed them for the last 2 nights, make me appreciate them, even if they do eat the most expensive cords in the house.

Any other suggestions on what I can do? Other than give them tons & tons of
?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Motor skills are at an all time low for PJ & Punky. They keep crashing into each other, Dorian, & inatimate(sp?) objects!
Punky's back legs have always been wobbly, but man, he's having a very hard time tonight! I've got a super low sided litterbox, they can hardly get into a regular one. Watching them closely with water, I'm afraid they'd drown if I gave them a dish too deep with water!

It's the post neuter wobblies! They are very snuggly tonight, too.
I missed them for the last 2 nights, make me appreciate them, even if they do eat the most expensive cords in the house.

Any other suggestions on what I can do? Other than give them tons & tons of
?
Video tape it and post it on you tube?