Shoe shopping!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mia's first birthday is next Friday and her party is on Saturday. I bought her some toys and a new dress. Of course, a new outfit requires new shoes:

If these came in women's size 8 and had high heels, I'd get a pair for myself

Since I couldn't get those, I ordered these:

http://www.metrostyle.com/clothing/T...PurchaseType=0

I REALLY want a pair of red boots but don't have much to wear them with so, I ordered them in black. Since I'm using my charge account, they're giving me a $20.00 discount and half-price shipping.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are cute, but I HATE shoe shopping. My feet are small and I have to buy my shoes in the kid's department and there are not a lot of choices for nice dress shoes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The dress is denim, with sequins and embroidery. It has little ruffled pants, for underneath and a matching hat.

I've also got Halloween sweatshirts, ponytail holders and barrettes, for all three girls.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, how cute are those?!

I love little girls shoes, they are always so adorable!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

They are cute, but I HATE shoe shopping. My feet are small and I have to buy my shoes in the kid's department and there are not a lot of choices for nice dress shoes.
I hear ya! I wear a 5EE. Girls size 4 usually fits pretty well because they're wide. Of course...it's only good if you're dying for another pair of flip flops or patent leather flats.

They really do look like the shoe in your siggy. You ought to put the kitties in a picture with them, lol!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww aren't they the cutest!

I need to go shoe shopping -I need shoes to go with any outfit - black ones, preferably. Wanna help me shop?

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww those are TOO CUTE!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots! Wish I could order myself a pair of brown ones! I am a shoe addict!
And those arent that expensive! Haha I am saving for my dream shoes right now!
shoes

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww those are really cute shoes but those boots I LOVE!!!! Im sure you will look fantastic in those

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

VERY cute and WOW...those boots are something. Have you seen these MEGA expensive shoes?
: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/16511726/c/1505.html
Those are some seriously wicked shoes!!!

Originally Posted by katl8e

Since I couldn't get those, I ordered these:

http://www.metrostyle.com/clothing/T...PurchaseType=0

I REALLY want a pair of red boots but don't have much to wear them with so, I ordered them in black. Since I'm using my charge account, they're giving me a $20.00 discount and half-price shipping.
Katie, those boots are so awesome!! You could do some serious butt kickin in those boots!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

VERY cute and WOW...those boots are something. Have you seen these MEGA expensive shoes?
(Drools all over computer screen). I have several pairs of leopard-print shoes: Steve Madden baby-doll d'Orsay pumps, Bandolino slides and a pair of Mossimo peep-toes from Target.

My friend Jen and I hit the big sale at Dillard's, every year - great designer shoes, for $10-$15 a pair, marked down from $70-$100.

I've been buying pretty shoes, for my granddaughters, since their first Christmas. All three girls have already received their first pairs of Western boots.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

(Drools all over computer screen). I have several pairs of leopard-print shoes: Steve Madden baby-doll d'Orsay pumps, Bandolino slides and a pair of Mossimo peep-toes from Target.

My friend Jen and I hit the big sale at Dillard's, every year - great designer shoes, for $10-$15 a pair, marked down from $70-$100.

I've been buying pretty shoes, for my granddaughters, since their first Christmas. All three girls have already received their first pairs of Western boots.
Hey, maybe you can run across those shoes marked way down .
I think I need to go with you next time I go shoe shopping.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I forgot about the silk leopard-print ankle-strap sandals, with the red 4" heels - $15 at Ross.

Get on Dillard's e-mail list and you'll get tipped off, about their upcoming sales.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Aww those are TOO CUTE!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots! Wish I could order myself a pair of brown ones! I am a shoe addict!
And those arent that expensive! Haha I am saving for my dream shoes right now!
shoes
ohhh you ladies are such a bad influence! those shoes are soooooooooo awesome!
great! now i wanna go shoe shopping

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first thing I noticed was "side zip by Bijou".

Lovely boots. I loove shoes. The most comfortable boots I've ever had were a pair of cowboy boots I bought in Branson, Missouri. I loved those boots and wore them completely out.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

The first thing I noticed was "side zip by Bijou".

Lovely boots. I loove shoes. The most comfortable boots I've ever had were a pair of cowboy boots I bought in Branson, Missouri. I loved those boots and wore them completely out.
I got my first pair of boots, at the age of 4 and I won't part with my basic black Tony Lamas.