Wow, We're VERY Close!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Under 2000 posts to go for the mega prize post #2,000,000!

Someone is going to make a post and win close to $300 worth of prizes for that one single post, anywhere on the board!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a nice thing you are doing for the TCS Anniversary, Anne!

Good Luck Everyone!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! I can't believe it!! someone is going to be very lucky to get those great prizes

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...it seems that we are hours away from hitting the 2 millionth post, and I am on my way out the door to a function this evening.

I'm quite sad that I can't hang around to try to win it - I see it happening within the next several hours, as people are ramping up their excitement and anticipation.

Bummer for me. Maybe the winner will SHARE?

Pretty pweeeease?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

...it seems that we are hours away from hitting the 2 millionth post, and I am on my way out the door to a function this evening.

I'm quite sad that I can't hang around to try to win it - I see it happening within the next several hours, as people are ramping up their excitement and anticipation.

Bummer for me. Maybe the winner will SHARE?

Pretty pweeeease?
If I win, I'll share with you Betsy!!

Unfortunatley I probably wont either, I wont be online tonight! Good luck to you all!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! By the way it looks with the way posts are wracking up... it'll happen during Bathtime with the kiddo's or Storytime
... ah well... LOL! I'll certianly check out the excitement after they are all in bed & hope I have a shot after 8pm

...but I have a feeling it'll be won by then...

Good Luck every one!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Less than 600 to go...I can't stay awake for this, it's past my bedtime.

Congratulations in advance to the winner - my guess is that it's going to be someone in Europe or Asia!