TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone See Any Interesting Vanity Plates?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone See Any Interesting Vanity Plates? - Page 2

post #31 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
How do you spell the Italian phrase?
Of course Bella713 would be a beautiful plate.
I think that there are alot of user names on TCS that would be good vanity plates, as well!
I think it's something like Tu se pots or paz not totally sure
post #32 of 58
I saw one on a Bright Pink Mini Cooper once. It was 2QT2BT. I thought it was kinda cute.
post #33 of 58
my uncle (RIP) had vanity plates on his car that only he knew what they meant. it said "W to W" meaning '" Welfare to Wealth" they were on his Lexus
post #34 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
SX RX RR

Sex, drugs, rock and roll/rest and relaxation?

OMG Sues old
Woo Hoo!!! You got it!
Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll!!!
post #35 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Woo Hoo!!! You got it!
Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll!!!
My first thought was "sex" but I didn't carry it any further, because I thought I had a nasty mind!!! And I guess you can tell that I am older because I got the RX but came up with RX=prescription...
so...sex, prescription, viagra?
post #36 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
My first thought was "sex" but I didn't carry it any further, because I thought I had a nasty mind!!! And I guess you can tell that I am older because I got the RX but came up with RX=prescription...
so...sex, prescription, viagra?
I got the RX part first too. This was like, 17 years ago, in Wisconsin. It sure made an impression!
post #37 of 58
Saw one today - JAR.

Take your pick. Their initials? Jar as in Jarhead (Marine)? Maybe their last name was Mason or Ball (popular canning jars)?

Thought about Gemlady for myself, but keep the same plate number that my Dad had almost the entire time he lived in this house.
post #38 of 58
I have a Vanity plate named after one of my boys
post #39 of 58
Thread Starter 
Anyone know what this one is?
C2SHNGC
post #40 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
Anyone know what this one is?
C2SHNGC
see to shing C ?
post #41 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
see to shing C ?
From Sea to Shining Sea!!!
post #42 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
From Sea to Shining Sea!!!
I bet thats it. I was just being silly.
post #43 of 58
I saw a cute little convertable today that had plates that said RAINH8R.
post #44 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel47 View Post
I apologize for giving an unfair challenge. I didn't realize until nobody was getting it, that the Smart Car hasn't come to the States yet. Whadyaknow! We got something first!
Awww Dang, I knew it was Smart Car...we have them!!
post #45 of 58
Sorry to spoil your fun, Nat. I figured I should take the folks off the hook, once I realized that such a large proportion of our membership might not even be aware of them. It just never occurred to me that a car we've got wouldn't already be familiar in the States. A first time for everything.
post #46 of 58
SXRXRR! I feel so dumb!

The best I could come up with was "Sex Wrecks Railroad," so I thought maybe the guy was a railroad engineer who had crashed his train while, um, y'know...

post #47 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
SXRXRR! I feel so dumb!

The best I could come up with was "Sex Wrecks Railroad," so I thought maybe the guy was a railroad engineer who had crashed his train while, um, y'know...

You sound very creative to me. I would never have thought of that!
post #48 of 58
For years I drove around with a plate that read "IM BLIND" to keep people away from me on the road...
post #49 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
SXRXRR! I feel so dumb!

The best I could come up with was "Sex Wrecks Railroad," so I thought maybe the guy was a railroad engineer who had crashed his train while, um, y'know...

Hey don't feel bad! One of my guesses was Sex Doctorrrrrrrrrrrr.
post #50 of 58
If this is too risque', one of the mods please remove it, I couldn't believe it was on a plate.
It was on a red Porsche, going about 100 mph up I-95 and it said PHA Q.
post #51 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by menasmom View Post
For years I drove around with a plate that read "IM BLIND" to keep people away from me on the road...
I love that one! Did it work?
Yeah it is sea to shining sea!
post #52 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2 View Post
If this is too risque', one of the mods please remove it, I couldn't believe it was on a plate.
It was on a red Porsche, going about 100 mph up I-95 and it said PHA Q.
Well, it took me a minute to get it - and that was only because I was saying it out loud! It probably slipped by the license bureau because it wasn't that obvious - until you say it, I think.
post #53 of 58
there were two people from the last company that both drove brand new Ford Mustangs. One had a license plate that said
UWANTIT

the other said

IGOB4U

The last one truely lived up to her license plate to. She had no problem cutting people off...including her own coworkers...:
post #54 of 58
Saw one today on a VW Beetle, bright yellow....

EWWABUG!
post #55 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Yep, I got it! Maybe this will help

SX RX RR
sex drus and rock and roll

ETA: Yup, and I am late as usual. I just read that it had already been guessed. Excuse me while I finish my coffee.
post #56 of 58
ones i have seen is ...

on a 2007 Mustang GT :MylilPony:

on a 2006 Hummer. Front plate said : iwanna: back plate :HUMMER:

on a Corvette, 2007 : 2fast4u:

on a Dodge Viper :leadfoot:

on a friends Dodge Avenger : all4attn: - all for attention-
post #57 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forensic View Post
Saw one today on a VW Beetle, bright yellow....

EWWABUG!
I love that
post #58 of 58
When I was living in Houston, TX a few years ago, I saw a plate on a white, beaten-up Jeep Wrangler that had huge mud tires that read: GHTOHMR (Ghetto Hummer).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone See Any Interesting Vanity Plates?