Odd Ice Cream :)

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite (unusual) Ice Cream flavor?

At the local Cold Stone I usually get the Cake Batter ice cream w/ cookie dough in it! (I'm soooo bad...
)

But at my favorite place in town is Sweet Dreams Homemade Ice Cream, which is SOO good ( and within walking distance too
)! They have the most unique flavors. I like the Baily's Irish Ice cream and Honey flavored too
. They hand-make new flavors every Monday night, so the flavors are always changing! They have EVERYTHING, from avocado to ginger-peach. Even an "extra stout" flavor...and all Sooooo good!!!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There is an ice cream place not far from here that makes really odd flavours such as Garlic and Basil. I've never had them but one flavour I will always get is Chili Chocolate, which is dark chocolate ice cream with a little hot pepper in it. It's YUMMY

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooohhh, I
ColdStone!

I love their cake batter.... but I also love to get something random from there, like chocolate ice cream with kit kats & snickers!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a big fan of anything with a chocolate and mint combination. The best on I ever had was one from a place called the French River Trading Post, which is about 50 miles from where I live. It was mixture of chocolate, and vanilla ice cream with peppermint patties mixed into it...They make a lot of their ice creams and like to add fresh ingredients as toppings.

I am drooling just thinking about it....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the cake batter one, but my absolute favorite one is Pink Bubblegum from Baskin Robbins!!!!
(i just can't have it often, i'm lactose intolerant
)

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard that a local farm is selling pumpkin ice cream, It kind of sounds like it might be yummy. I'm going to stop and get some next time im in that area.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rocky Road. Cold Stone Creamery is way too expensive for me. Baskin Robbins or Carvel are more my speed.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite from the Marble Slab is cheesecake with extra raspberries!!! Oh and light on the gram cracker in it. Gimme the berries!! I don't really like ice cream, but that one could get me in trouble. It's a good thing we don't have a Marble Slab around here. We do have a Cold Stone, but last time we went they didn't have raspberries.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On those rare (but probably not rare enough) occasions... it's Marble Slab's Chocolate Swiss with double strawberries and almonds! Or sometimes with double cherries instead... oh gosh...

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I LOVE the cake batter one, but my absolute favorite one is Pink Bubblegum from Baskin Robbins!!!!
(i just can't have it often, i'm lactose intolerant
)
OMG-I havent had that kinds(bubblegum) since I was a 'lil kid!!! That is the BEST!!! I didnt know they still made it!!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They had Trout ice cream
on Iron Chef once.

We recently got a Cold Stone Creamery and a Marble Slab here, but I haven't been there yet.
I love TCBY. I like the white chocolate yogurt parfaits with Reese's cups!

I don't know if anyone else (besides the south) gets Mayfield ice cream at the grocery store, but my favorite flavor they have is Blueberry cream pie! It is to Die For!!!!!!!!! Its soooooooo good!!!!!

jenc511

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dark chocolate ice cream, fresh strawberries, almond slivers, and real whipped cream. Heaven.

I get this at Maggie Moo's whenever I go. Dave always tries to get me to eat random stuff (I'll admit the cinnamon ice cream was good, but he likes to mix and match weird stuff, and that's not my style when it comes to ice cream). I am lactose intolerant (though, not very good at avoiding the stuff), so I stick with a tried and true combination when I let myself eat ice cream.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Though I can only have a small amount at a time, I do love ice cream.

My new unusual favorites as of this year - Lavendar Vanilla, Toasted Coconut Sesame Brittle Ginger ice cream.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love love love pumpkin pie ice cream ... It's the best! Especially with chocolate sprinkles!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of my favs are Rocky Road (with peanuts and marshmellows in the chocolate ice cream) and the Cookie Dough. Right now we have a chocolate Brownie ice cream and one with 3 different fruits in it - strawberry, raspberry, and not sure what the 3rd one is

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favourite ice cream is orange chocolate chip. Its so good. (it doesn't taste anything like orange sherbert, btw) and I also love boysenberry icecream, and banana chip, and rum and raisin icecream as well.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There is a place around here that sells lobster ice cream.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate peanut butter is my favourite. There used to be this one from the grocery store that was like checkered and was half chocolate and half peanut butter and it was sooooooooo good but they stopped making it a while ago.