Three Little Baby Kittens!!! *cuteness warning!*

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few pictures of my three latest foster kittens, Phoebe, Rachel, and Ross!
I wound up with a ton of pictures of Rachel - she LOVES the camera
The other two weren't as cooperative- i'll try and get more of ross and phoebe later on!

Rachel being a little sassy thing! (ohhh i swear i'd LOVE to keep this one!
she's a love bug!)

yo! wasssssssssssssssssssssssssssup!

soo cute!

little rachel! (i think
the girls look similar! i can't tell without the collars
)

Rachel giving me a hug!

little miss priss Rach.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's soo spunky!

ohh what a pretty vase you have there meowmy!

one more picture and your vase is toast!

Phoebe!!! (she's sooooooooooo sweet!!!)

off to explore the world!

baby Ross!

azcarol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a cutie pie!

That's how I imagine Shelly looked like as a small kitten (she was 8 months old when we got her)!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww! What little sweeties!

I just love Rachel's collar!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there anything cuter than kittens? I think NOT! Are you going to keep Rachel - she does have a rascally look in her eyes and the way she prances!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh they are so cute! I want em all! Oh and by the way, I just happend to be holding a Friends DVD in my hand when I read this thread! I put it down to type, but I'm about to go watch it while I have my lunch!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Is there anything cuter than kittens? I think NOT! Are you going to keep Rachel - she does have a rascally look in her eyes and the way she prances!!
As much as I would LOVE to keep her - i have no doubt that she will absolutely find a wonderful forever home- she is soo incredably adoptable- they all 3 are. They are the most good natured kittens i have EVER fostered- and i truly mean that. These little ones are sooo wonderful! It's such a joy to have them here

If i were to adopt anyone right now cat wise- it would be Betty Jo. The reason is that she is soo anti-social/grumpy and depressed that I honestly don't think she will get a good home anytime soon
Her owner was found dead in her little tinsy 1 bedroom apartment not too long ago- and poor Betty was just left behind with noone to take her. My heart absolutely breaks for her. She is just scared to death and as a result she's being a royal grouch. In all sincerity- i think she's just depressed and misses her owner
If I were going to adopt anyone at the moment as far as kitties go- without a doubt, it would be Betty Jo. She needs a lot of work and socialization and she needs a very special home that understands that. I am praying she finds that soon!
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=9203894

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh my gosh they are so cute! I want em all! Oh and by the way, I just happend to be holding a Friends DVD in my hand when I read this thread! I put it down to type, but I'm about to go watch it while I have my lunch!
Aren't they darling!!!
I just love them all to pieces! They are soooooooo well behaved and just well, perfect!
Their mommy's name is Monica- she's currently nursing a little orphan kitten.