What's on your menu today?

litterboxqueen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I thought it'd be a fun idea to share what we've got in our kitties' dishes!

Today my gang got chicken liver, chicken necks and ground beef tripe/spleen (I feed my cats a raw diet).

What about you guys?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My lot had raw with lamb for breakfast, will have chicken necks for afternoon tea & have raw with beef for dinner

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't feed raw (I have fear about Salmonella which is endemic in poultry here and I've had it myself, not nice at all) but tonight they are having Cosma wet food which is shredded cooked chicken with taurine and vitamin supplements and they love it.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great idea for a thread! Sash eats a variety most of the time. Let's see....today he had Oceanfish Natural Balance canned food, he ate almost the entire 3oz can until mommy said enough, we must save some for tomorrow.
He also enjoyed some Purina Naturals and his regular dry food Eagle Pack Holistic Chicken and Rice. Tonight he'll have some more Eagle Pack when he wakes mommy up during the night. He eats a lot of small meals a day.

I look forward to hearing what the other kitties of TCS ate today!

G

ghostuser

Well with Chase it's more like.. what did he refuse to eat today? This morning he got a 3 oz. can of Science Diet chicken, that he ate maybe two bites of. Then, this evening, he got a 3 oz. Catfish Authority can to tempt him since he hadn't eaten.. he probably did eat half of that one. Before I head to bed I'll offer him something else.. haven't decided what yet. He's got Natural Choice dry in a bowl at all times, but I highly doubt he's touched that.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Natural choice kitten dry ... natural balence light( samples ) for cookies and by natures chn and mackeral canned

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Let's see portion of Wellness canned Chicken Formula for BF. Nutro Max Kitten dry out all day for snack and same wet food for dinner. Tomorrow will be the same but the wet food will be Wellness Turkey Flavor

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chaos had a mix of wellness kitten food and chicken soup for the kitten lover's soul dry food. He had a can of sheba wet food that I got as a free sample. It was a chicken flavor I think.

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some of 'em got canned Wellness for breakfast. My crystal prone kitty, Marcel, got Instincts TC made with turkey.
For supper the main crew got Felidae dry. Marcel got Instincts TC made with beef.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today they had five flavors of Wellness and Natural Balance served in three meals. It was Wellness Turkey and Wellness Chicken and Natural Balance Venison and Pea and Natural Balance Chicken and Liver Pate. I serve two flavors at each meal to allow for taste preferences but a certain amount of dish swapping goes on at each meal.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday Jaffa's menu was Nature's Menu chicken and Turkey pouch for breakfast, Schmusy fishy something or other for his tea (topped with a couple of fresh prawns for a treat) and he was allowed some kitty junk food for supper - a pouch of felix senior (beef flavour).

Mosi had the same Nature's Menu for breakfast and tea (a pouch lasts him 2 meals) topped with a few kibbles of Orijen dry, and for his supper he had M&S luxury turkey with duck in a meaty gravy, topped with Orijen as before.

This morning they have both had Animonda Carny turkey and rabbit
Mosi will finish off the M&S turkey with duck for his tea then have some more Animonda Carny for supper (I opened a 400g can). I'm thinking of giving Jaffa some Applaws chicken with cheese or pumpkin for his tea, and he will also have the Animonda Carny for supper.

They eat better than I do.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by urbantigers

They eat better than I do.
Too true! My boys like Almo Nature best (spoilt little brats!), our last cat food bill was over £100

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a delivery of food from zooplus last week and when I was putting it away I decided to count how many servings of wet food I then had in the house (counting 80-100g as 1 serving) and calculated I had 384 servings of wet food!
And yes, I do only have 2 cats!

exoticbabee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Natural balance Chicken and Liver (wet) for breakfast and Nutro Natural Choice Indoor for Adults (dry) for snacking until dinner which will probably be NB Chicken and Liver or Indoor (wet).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

litterboxqueen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Breakfast was canned California Natural venison & brown rice.

Supper was ground beef and whole eggs.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by urbantigers

I took a delivery of food from zooplus last week and when I was putting it away I decided to count how many servings of wet food I then had in the house (counting 80-100g as 1 serving) and calculated I had 384 servings of wet food!
And yes, I do only have 2 cats!
I'm glad to hear that others stockpile, too.
I just bought two cases (576 70 g. cans) of Almo Nature for one cat - it was on sale!

Today's menu: Felidae dry for breakfast, and Almo Nature chicken and calamari for dinner, plus a bowl of Whiskas cat milk.

jenc511

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lucy ate Aunt Jeni's rabbit variety. Meezer ate Nature's Variety Instinct dry chicken formula. They both had a few bites of cooked chicken breast as a treat when we made chicken salad. In the wee hours of the morning, Lucy apparently decided to do some counter surfing and tore into a package of sandwich rolls and ate a chunk the size of her head. She eats three to four times a day, so it's not like we're starving her. She's just a pig. She lurks in the kitchen while we cook and snatches anything we drop before we can even bend over to pick it up.

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Niko and Crumbs shared a can of FF Salmon Feast for breakfast. They also have Wellness Core to nibble on, and a little Blue Buffalo chicken (free sample).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

litterboxqueen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today we had chicken gizzards and hearts, with a couple chicken wings.