well, i think about this everyday, and wonder if i am really
getting anywhere with them, i thought it would help me to
write them down, i have a heavy heart about this issue because
i can never seem to follow through with mine, short-term or
long-term, but i am becoming more & more stubborn, so i think
that will help
1) to take a walk everyday, or second day
2) to take up an activity i.e. like badminton or basketball
3) to finish a new book every week
4) to eat healthily, and seek out a Naturapath(sp?)
5) to cut down on sugar & cigarettes
6) to clean more often (do my part in the house)
7) to LAUGH more often; to learn to see the humour in Life
8) to go back to PhysioTherapy & MassageTherapy & Reiki(sp?)
9) to start Yoga & Tai Chi classes again
10) to do something a little off the wall everyday!
1) Finish my Book!! (the one i'm writing)
2) to finish my GED and continue on to College
3) to finish College & University with my B.A. in Creative Writing (and whatever else i decide to major in)
4) to begin dancing again
5) to begin healing (in therapy) and getting on with my life
6) To always be myself.
7) to travel all over the world
8) to become a lighter being (spirtually)
9) to learn to forgive (myself & others)
10) to remember to smile in the face of adversity & challenge.
well, those are my Goals as they stand today, i will probaly
add on to them, and hopefully at one point be able to check
some of them off & replace them with new goals
what are some of your goals?