Who's watching Grey's Anatomy tonight?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so pumped for the premiere!! Who else is going to be watching?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be watching.

Did anyone watch the spin off the other day? I did but I didn't think it was that great. Probably won't watch it again actually.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot wait! I have become so addicted to this show. I just started watching this summer, when I rented the episodes. I absolutely love it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1 hour and 15 minutes to go in my time zone!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO watching. I love Grey's Anatomy and I'm really hoping this season will come back stronger than ever. However, bf loves Halo as much as I love GA. So, in the spirit of compromise, I made a deal with my boyfriend: Unlimited friends over for Halo3 at all hours this week with the exception of that one hour, when my apartment will be empty. I told them that they can feel free to stand out in the hallway with their xbox controllers held close to their bosoms if they so choose....lol

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am!! I am!!! Although I'm mad that Dr. Burke won't be on the show anymore, I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite, Dr. Bailey. They better give her more air time this season!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am watching CSI now. I will watch Grey's online. I hate when shows are on at once.

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am! I love this show! I have waited so long for this premiere!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I am watching CSI now. I will watch Grey's online. I hate when shows are on at once.
I know, there are like 10 shows on tonight that I want to watch & they are all on at the same time!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Me too! I love Grey's BUT Trav and I both like CSI so I'm TiVoing Grey's to watch tomorrow.

No posting spoilers

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO!!!!! omg you guys i slept right through it!
I laid down around 6:30ish my time to take a little nap and i wound up sleeping right through my alarm!
I'm soo mad i missed it! I gotta go to the website and see if they have a summary of the 1st episode up! I hope it was good!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

NO!!!!! omg you guys i slept right through it!
I laid down around 6:30ish my time to take a little nap and i wound up sleeping right through my alarm!
I'm soo mad i missed it! I gotta go to the website and see if they have a summary of the 1st episode up! I hope it was good!
Nikki - you can actually watch it online now! (hope you have broadband) Gotta love technology.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Nikki - you can actually watch it online now! (hope you have broadband) Gotta love technology.
really??? is there a link on the GA website?